Epic Perfect World

T69 sounds like a melody

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Tell me mr

in which part of video we are backstabbing? do u even understand what that means or just spamming this slogan cause its nice to repeat?
Nice picture
Oh and nice video also y only know backstabbing?

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
lOl this suckmyAssguy making himself look like a r3tard.

Anyway good vid herpes sometimes i wonder if the targets forgot their hp charms lOl, dieing like little rats + share ec pls? i see u have big stack

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
fun fact  we got outnumbered  :'(
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:
you are funny 

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
I always here the word outnumbered when I see you guys  :(

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:
you are funny
Noki don't lie you went to slum in rio and paid 100 people to play!!! 

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i didn't mean that quote was meant to be for this video , just saying what you do 24/7 i was suprised that this video was different O.o , well you don't know what asslick means then, or you can't just admit that you just get behind some guild and try to snipe them , from air or ground ? And yes keep sending Nutella pics i might buy some cause you making me to  :-X

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Well i didn't mean that quote was meant to be for this video , just saying what you do 24/7 i was suprised that this video was different O.o , well you don't know what asslick means then, or you can't just admit that you just get behind some guild and try to snipe them , from air or ground ? And yes keep sending Nutella pics i might buy some cause you making me to  :-X
You're saying T69 backstab? Quite rich coming from an OC member  :normal-19:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
You're saying T69 backstab? Quite rich coming from an OC member  :normal-19:
So true

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
??? are you actually being serious xD ??? since you came to this server everyone calls you backstabbers , most of T69 videos is backstabbing someone ... sigging behind etc , dunno why you said that from OC tho. Are you still mad after that air pking where OC was vs Artifex and you came behind and like always 1  guild turns behind face you and you get wiped in 3 seconds ? Subzeroo description of his new video was : i couldn't see T69 around tho. 
Guess why ? cause you get wiped too fast. xD

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Leaving drama out of this and ignoring the idiot comments. Good video, music was decent too. Glad you guys showed up for DT at all, I haven't been able to make a lot of pk due to severely bad lag. Wish I could have made that one at least.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
??? are you actually being serious xD ??? since you came to this server everyone calls you backstabbers , most of T69 videos is backstabbing someone ... sigging behind etc , dunno why you said that from OC tho. Are you still mad after that air pking where OC was vs Artifex and you came behind and like always 1  guild turns behind face you and you get wiped in 3 seconds ? Subzeroo description of his new video was : i couldn't see T69 around tho.
Guess why ? cause you get wiped too fast. xD
how dumb u can be .. unlimited. Ur OC doesnt do anything besides helping arti when we fight vs them so get ur facts straight and stop being more dumb than u really are. Go asslicking someone else in other threads this one doesnt need u

sorround

how dumb u can be .. unlimited. Ur OC doesnt do anything besides helping arti when we fight vs them so get ur facts straight and stop being more dumb than u really are. Go asslicking someone else in other threads this one doesnt need u
amen hallelujah