Epic Perfect World

Archer vs Stormbringer

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, im me, and you are me and you, i was thinking here kinda far, really far, we all know that the archers gameplay is based on A,S,D,W key, and its a pretty cool mastery, but well, what is the chance for a Archer to kite vs a Stormbringer?

I mean, how the hell, u going to kite vs a class that can cast while walking and have +speed skill ???  Is it the final sing of the archer class? Will they become instinct?? I mean, only a 30 meter range leap WOULD, i mean would, make they able to kite from SB.

magestic u are not good

My damage log collection NEW

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
why are you re posting this after it got deleted, are you stupid trying to figure out a gameplay between 2 classes, one of which wasn't even implemented? 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
why are you re posting this after it got deleted, are you stupid trying to figure out a gameplay between 2 classes, one of which wasn't even implemented?
Control your testo son. New class have been added 1 year ago already. The youtube is there.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Magestic didn't delete your previous post, I did. Calm yourself, son. 

You making such wonky posts lately. Are you ok? 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Control your testo son. New class have been added 1 year ago already. The youtube is there.
you're younger than me, dumber than me, worse than me at pw, miles behind i might add, yet you keep making stupid posts constantly
and what does pwi have to do with epic? do you think it balances the same way? so stupid it hurts the people around you
i feel like i'm dead