Epic Perfect World

End the Ganking in Epic

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
BriEsT i love you

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
i smell gay love :rolleyes:

Offline Goz

no chance my friend
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Kia

wtf Ahed LOL
Why don't you share the story of your life with us?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I had a story just like this...

So once upon a time, a 1.3 server I loved closed down for about 3 years now... I came here with some friends, but some of them quit while some of us continued.. we joined a lot of guilds, and left a lot of guilds.. my friends got geared before me, it took me some months to get good gear.. so I went from 110 gear,120 gear,130 gear,140 gear... I remember when I saw dragon gear for mages and for HA classes, the ornas with -6 and -10, and stats for phy ring etc... I was so excited to see what this gear is like, I finally achieved it.. First I achieved my full dragon gear on bm, and then I achieved full dragon gear on my mage.. I decided to test this epic looking gear, I dI'd wellspring expecting insta cast, and then... the slow cast started. I was very sad at one point, and quit mage. Decided to play my bm, and then one day my friend tells me "once you get r8, you will be pk ready..." I was in shock, because I thought I was done gearing... I was ready for mass pk, but I was wrong.. I looked at the r8 forges at east archosaur... and the mats looked completely foreign to me.. I asked my friend: "what the fk are these mats, and how do you farm them..!?". My friend replied saying that I need to farm ecs and supply tokens.. so I did exactly that, it took awhile for me to actually gather a lot of ec because I only had 2 characters... I only farmed on 1 character, never really did ares because I was noob. BUT THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT. Here comes the real story..

I remember I would get a bit mad because some people would not die to me after 500099000 stunlocks... I was highly out geared, but I still gave a challenge... When I joined xp, I started my gear phase... but 1v1s are not relevant in this story kk? Kk... (are you still reading this??)

When I joined xp, I tried to avoid the leader as much as possible, because what if he saw my gear?... I didn't know much of this r8 gear.. in mass pk, I would die 900 times and he tells me to link my gear... I almost got kicked that day, but I was given time to get r8... Day after day, I worked hard to get my gear.. I didn't have much mats to reshape all of my gear, but... it didn't matter to me because I just wanted to pk.. I had to get a new genie from my friend, had to sell my DS necklace for ec.. even got ec from #1 chicabomb.. I still owe him till this ay(will pay you back kk), gotten a puzzle cube necklace,and Warsong Belt and better stats on my gear..I  was ready.. The pks and tws vs worms and ho, so amazing... The pickaxe and spamming "stay strong" was also amazing... fast foward into the salvation times... my frens cynix, val, Austin, paul, diogo, taylor, scott, and #1 hero Chicabomb decided to make the guild with a doge logo... we had battles with xp at sp... ot... sp again... sp again.... sp again... and anglers village.. we also had battles with Artifex because they try to do a surprise attack on us,  but they got the surprise easy instead..(noobs..) We felt like we were on top of the world... but when it came to tw time, we didn't have any knowledge of how to defeat duckies... we got trapped on the bottom left corner of the map with artifex... FAST FOWARD months later, let's say may, June.. we started to pick up the pace.. we wanted to win, not to become the best, but to win.. we lost our first 2-3 tws against the powerful duckies.. Then one day, something within the officer group of Salvation snapped.. August 2nd 2014, we went to territory war against duckies.. it was for the city of the lost.. hard fought back and forth battles between the doges and the ducks... I subzeroo, leader of the cata team was making up random strategy as the fight went on.. I was scared.. cynix, leader of cata support was sniping with his pt the dds that tried to kill us.. When we went in... we attacked the crystal for a very long time.. vent was exploding of excitement.. you can hear noki's voice: "DUDE COME ON I RECORDING THIS COME ON MAN COME ON!! ><". Cynix was crying a bit but excited. Did we win? Lol jk we got wiped but...we did one final push to get the victory we wanted... victory.. Everyone on vent was screaming, Noki was screaming something in spanish so yeah..

Fast foward months later..  some of my friends and I are in artifex now.. some are in different guilds and some quit..
is ofical i remove you from the ice team again.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Is this thread for real LOOOOOOOOOL
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
(SORRY B0SS MY COMPASS MADE A LELO) 
This one = still best story ever

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

i had an old close friend Angie and she was in Ducks so i joined with her there,
:normal-12: Good memories, good times.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
You know .. 4 years ago i started to play epw .. i joined this server solo without friends .  i spent the first week trying to understand how this server works and how skills here whats end game gears and everything related to pvp . later after 2 weeks i've decide i will start to play in this server ... i had a gaol that i will become one of the top best players here .. so i started to work hard everyday i used to make new account and do bhs alone along with my alts .. i kept doing this for like 5-7 months till i made my psy ready to turn to white name .. ok so i started to pvp alone .. i had no friends at this time i didnt know anyone even GMs...  i remember the first time i went out the sz .. 3 sins with 2 sparks come out of stealth and tried hard to kill me .. i aint gonna lie to u and tell u that i've managed to win .. no no .. i got the dick by the 3 of them ... it got me upset yea pissed me off .. so i come back to them and started to challenge them for 1vs1 ,, i thought sins are easy to kill like in the previous server i played .. but yeah sadly wasnt like what i expected .. a sin accepted my challenge .. and we made a fight 1vs1 .. he won 3 fights out of 4 .. yep i could've managed to win one fight .. actually it was the last fight ... do u know what ?? yes the first  3 losses made me stronger ... i learnt how to survive when to use expell and everything .. yep when that sin saw me winning last fight so easy .. he scared .. and he acted he going afk ..(i've decided to comment a retarded comment to fit this thread ) guess what also ? he added me to his fl .. he become afriend with me // do u know why ?? cause i gave him fun challenge and nobody of us trash talked each others. . i gave him my respect so he does gave me respect back ..
this the day i made my first friend .. and later i started to go more rpks .. more 1vs1 .. ( at that time 1vs1 was fun .. there was nobody camping def gears .. wasnt many sins end game aps .. yep sins were easy to kill ) i started to make more and more friends everyday .. people started to ask me to join there faction .. yeah people started to take a good idea about me ...that cause i never gave up ,, i always trained hard to be good .
later many of my old friends from old previous server  decided to join epw ... i started to guide them .. to give them information about the server how it works and whats end game gears ,, and what to farm what not to farm bla bla bla ...
we all united and made our first faction which is called sync ... we started to recruite people .. we were getting stronger everyday .. we was getting bigger .. we started to join every mass pk .. sometimes u lose sometimes  u win .. sometimes we give the dick and sometimes we take it back .. yep at that time was many rpk factions .. unlike today filled with ally  .. old times were way 424525x fun than now .. we started to take our faction to the top .. we managed to be one of the top 4 decent pk factions . we won many tws .. so do we lost many .. yet we didnt rq we enjoyed every single moment of the pk and the trash talk :D ... yea trash talk is a part of this game .. it cant be stopped no matter what u try ..
later our officers had to go inactive .. which is sadly killed the faction .. so i've decided to move on .. to let the past behind my back and look for the future .. i did apply to join another faction which is hang over .. they accepted me .. we had so many fun time at that time .. i also posted a google picture of a dick preteneding its to be me in the forums .. for some gay asked me .. till today they think its mine LOOOOOOOOOL
was best moments  i ever had in epw ,, we had good challenge pks vs xpendable .. clean fights without holy ally .. sometimes we win .. sometimes we lose .. but yeah it was fun .. later idk whats happend i had to go inactive .. i come back to see ho disbanded .. idk the reason tbh .. and also found out that xpendable (the guild was running the server ) moved to new server .. so i've decided to go there ..  and i joined there enemy side cause was fun to pk them . sadly didnt last for long time .. they left the server and and come back to epw after like  2 weeks when i joined .. our faction in that server decided to follow xpendable to epw .. so we joined here .. people who had end game gears started to help each others .. we started to tw with low  base and lame gears .. we lost many tws .. so our leader decided to stop tw untill we ready . . yet we didnt gave up we kept playing .. after like 2 months we decide to come bac to tw and we managed to win .. later both sides decided to stop being try hard LOL ... xpendable went inactive .. there core officers joined artifex ... everyone in the server mad .. and started to call our faction holy merg .. which is nobody of us give a fck cause in tw u only can bring 80 doesnt matter how mergs u will have ...
and yeah we started to pk with each others against the holy ally of warning t69 godsarmy and many piony asian factions .. we managed to win vs all without losses .. we even wiped many of this faction from tw lands. . we managed to defened 3x tws in 1 day .. not cause our numbers .. cause our teamwork so good and our players know how to AA and know how to survive ...(i cant believe u actually wasted 20 mins to ready this bullshit ) till holy ally decided to break down they noticed doesnt matter how numbers they get ( if u really reached this point of reading means u are mentaly sick lmao ) . . they will still losing .. they keep crying everyday .. but we dont care .. cause we so cool yeah hahahha,... till today the server is boring no fun no challenge pks .
the moral of the story : i started pve with 20 alts doing bhs tts everything ..  i got ganked many times .. i made friends to gank back ... and pixel life no fun without e-date ep to slave heal u :3333
lol, to much read xD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Monkila

• Faction: Don's/AxeメGroup

Offline firestorm01

all these blow hards with nothing intelligent to say  :D  :D  :D 

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I think topic has gone on long enough and people want to argue/insult now. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.