Epic Perfect World

Windows 10

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Anyone being brave and going to upgrade when it comes out?  :normal-17:

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
i reserved it. they said it comes after 29th july. not long time left. i guess it wont burn my laptop

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
i reserved it. they said it comes after 29th july. not long time left. i guess it wont burn my laptop
I heard they are going to stage it so that not everyone will get it on the 29th.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I also reserved it for my laptop, just hope and trusted that everything will be ok after upgrade, becoz the xp with MS from the past was not so a good one for me LOL, and yes they did mentioned something that from the 29th the upgrade will be rdy to download but it depends on your device manufacturer and again there we go again... so its just another lucky packet which we just have to wait and see how it's gonna roll out in the end...but lets stay positive maybe this time MS will surprise us all.. :) :) :)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
I heard they are going to stage it so that not everyone will get it on the 29th.
yeah is like we get on a waiting list on the way to download it.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Windows 10 to wipe out your HDD and SSD. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Windows 10 is already out, the people who had the test version are currently upgraded to RTM version.

IF you look at the benchmarks, there is a 17% improvement in terms of RAM and data usage.

With DX12 on the way, a windows 10 exclusive, lets just say that games are going to be a lot more efficient. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Windows 10 is already out, the people who had the test version are currently upgraded to RTM version.

IF you look at the benchmarks, there is a 17% improvement in terms of RAM and data usage.

With DX12 on the way, a windows 10 exclusive, lets just say that games are going to be a lot more efficient.
Very brave to DL a test version. Must have been 131908123812 bugs.

Vegas

Very brave to DL a test version. Must have been 131908123812 bugs.
The current test version is the RTM version. It will be very close to the one you're going to get on July 29th