Epic Perfect World

Unbinding Stone

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
An unbinding stone would be a really helpful thing in this game rn. Like a stone that makes bound things not bound ._. unless it exists and I'm rlli stupid. And idk if its been suggested already but this doesnt damage the game in any way and helps people to reverse stupid mistakes. Ty for your time xD

Best is me.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I +1 this but I think it was refused before idk :x
or so I was told..

but like, pls I need it..
An unbinding stone would be a really helpful thing in this game rn. Like a stone that makes bound things not bound ._. unless it exists and I'm rlli stupid. And idk if its been suggested already but this doesnt damage the game in any way and helps people to reverse stupid mistakes. Ty for your time xD
If this item existed, then the option itself (aka making gears bound) would be completely useless.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
If this item existed, then the option itself (aka making gears bound) would be completely useless.
How so? Its only giving you the option to reverse something you did. Thats like saying making an undo button would make making mistakes useless.

Best is me.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I think this is an item that would need to be created by PW China/PWI first before it can be brought here. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Ashtray

• Characters: Ashtray
  • Faction: Artifex
if for example an account got hacked or something like that..the bound stone is saving a lot of priceless gear from being npc'd.

Offline ...

• Old Player
I think this was suggested before but unfortunately rejected, i don't know why tho,   i believe it's impossible to implement such thing but either way im going to +1.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
The purpose of binding item was so that hacker wouldn't be able to steal/npc your bounded item etc. Adding a unbinding stone would lose the purpose of binding your item even tho I do like to unbinding some of my stuff  :-X

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Could there be an unbound option similar to decomposing? Have it take like 100+ hours for the item to be unbound. During this time you should have your account already recovered if it was stolen. Also if your worried about your gears, don't share your account information with others  ^-^
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:27 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 there is a reason ppl bind things so IF u bind something it should STAY bound.... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

LillySatou

The entire thing would have to be made by PW-CN (China) before it can be brought here.

Even then, -1. You had a legitimate reason to bind it.

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
Could there be an unbound option similar to decomposing? Have it take like 100+ hours for the item to be unbound. During this time you should have your account recovered if it was stolen. Also if your worried about your gears, don't share your account information with others  ^-^
this.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I think this is an item that would need to be created by PW China/PWI first before it can be brought here.
this.

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)
+1, if Possible :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex