Epic Perfect World

Unknowns and allies

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
much "skilled" gameplay :normal-42:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Nice video man. Glad to see other pk guilds forming. FMP has always been a good faction leader and mass pk sin. Keep it up.

*Edit*
Add chat cover like Neve said.
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:51 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
tsss get a better editing programm that lets you add a chatcover already xD
Last pk was fun
Music wasn't bad either. 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
chat cover noob good music xD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
mindless running even from beginning , targeting psys even after will surge over and use bv (?) 
2/10
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
mindless running even from beginning , targeting psys even after will surge over and use bv (?)
2/10
Can't blame him when a sin leading party
Don't hurt yourself but it would be better if you or any other EA/MG led the party, you just make your party clueless and useless half of the time with sin as a party lead, they don't even know where to position or kite

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
this music so good  :normal-26:
nice video man

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nais video mang  :normal-42:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
much "skilled" gameplay :normal-42:
Thx
Nice video man. Glad to see other pk guilds forming. FMP has always been a good faction leader and mass pk sin. Keep it up.

*Edit*
Add chat cover like Neve said.
I can only work with what my laptop can handle  :(
tsss get a better editing programm that lets you add a chatcover already xD
Last pk was fun
Music wasn't bad either.
No1 cares
chat cover noob good music xD
No1 cares
2/10
Must be brain dead 
Can't blame him when a sin leading party
Don't hurt yourself but it would be better if you or any other EA/MG led the party, you just make your party clueless and useless half of the time with sin as a party lead, they don't even know where to position or kite
Fmp isn't a bad lead and I tend not to lead parties anymore due to my lag that you can't see due to the video being speeded up and my delays
this music so good  :normal-26:
nice video man
Falling in love with your own music? Wat a nerd
Nais video mang  :normal-42:
Thx bro

Also to anyone else that do comment … this video is not to show gameplay it's just to advertise our faction more ;)

Offline Selethea

Also to anyone else that do comment … this video is not to show gameplay it's just to advertise our faction more ;)
still baddie D:

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Fmp isn't a bad lead and I tend not to lead parties anymore due to my lag that you can't see due to the video being speeded up and my delays
It's not about being a bad lead, half of your sq don't know where to position and always scattered because they can't follow a sin in middle of enemies 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Exactly what Swane said lol , you guys were running around like chickens running for that kid in video to get food that made you die like 2-4 times randomly  

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's not about being a bad lead, half of your sq don't know where to position and always scattered because they can't follow a sin in middle of enemies
FMP usually leads in small PK scenarios. We don't find this a problem when it's barely 20-25 on either side. In larger PKs against Artifex, there's usually enough people for an EA/MG to lead. Besides in a faction with less than 50 members, it's to be expected tbh.

Anything else bothering you/you want to know?  :normal-43:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah sometimes I forget that im lead n rush in to kill ppl then I realize it when I start getting pms or see squad dying but in harder pks I usually use purge bow n that helps alot since I'll be attacking from close range n ppl will focus me