Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Requiem

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Debatable, since plenty watched the video and left positive feedback. I just don't see the point of people getting upset over the amount of support he gets, it's common sense as a party leader he will get plenty of heals. When you watch harpist's videos he also gets priority heals, same goes to other guild/squad leaders, I don't see the problem.
FMP doesn't  :(

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
lol nice video dude, its impressive how you survive this much with no heals and never die while killing so many haha
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
lol nice video dude, its impressive how you survive this much with no heals and never die while killing so many haha
#truth

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
#HardLife
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

slpstrm17

#TeamPed(r)o

Offline Sababa

• Sababa ツ
  • 。◕‿‿◕。
  • Characters: Sababa [Barbarian]
  • Faction: Artifex For Ever .<3
Nice video bro 
Artifex~ツ

Thank you Lucy for that signature^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
ye sure in your dreams  :normal-2:
You can't denie Eurekiel mastered the art of leaping ' - ' check video for proof ' - ' 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You can't denie Eurekiel mastered the art of leaping ' - ' check video for proof ' - '
why using the legendado " ' - ' " ?

lelion123

Pedro around how much fps do you have during such pks , just curious

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Pedro around how much fps do you have during such pks , just curious
Depends on how many people are arround but , on this PK i had arround 40-45 Fps.
My FPS doesn't drop much unless there's like 100 people. I have some older videos with PK's where there was 120+ people , my FPS was like 25-28 +/-

lelion123

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆