Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Requiem

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
nice intro :normal-2: the amount of hatred on this topic is over the roof, good music btw and enjoyed watching ur video looked like a fun pk.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Debatable, since plenty watched the video and left positive feedback. I just don't see the point of people getting upset over the amount of support he gets, it's common sense as a party leader he will get plenty of heals. When you watch harpist's videos he also gets priority heals, same goes to other guild/squad leaders, I don't see the problem.
there is many Videos of harpist including me carry 9 dds 1 ep into mass pk, actually you guys have lots of support class, but pedro i have nothing to say lol

Offline BriEsT

• Don
there is many Videos of harpist including me carry 9 dds 1 ep into mass pk, actually you guys have lots of support class, but pedro i have nothing to say lol
 Damn Pedro is such lesbian needs 50 eps to heal him what a faggot I never get heal bcz of him I go leave his guild byebye loser Artifex noob scrubs hehehe  :-*

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
there is many Videos of harpist including me carry 9 dds 1 ep into mass pk, actually you guys have lots of support class, but pedro i have nothing to say lol
Cool? 

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
Squishy so smart wawewou :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You are all stupit, should be hating Noisy instead cus Noisy is > PedroSnur. Noisy is bests EA he don't need heals ever, infact I never healed him in my life, true story. Stay mad Noisy wannabes. 

P.S Pedro stop posting vids ur just too bad cus ur name not Noisy and need HEALS cus noob LOL uninstall. 

-1# Noisy fan u wish u had

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice! Still rocking the server eh?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hi, my name is subzeroo. Here is how my morning went, I went to sundown town to talk with people, and then suddenly I got challenged to a 1v1. I don't 1v1 much anymore for now so I let him know that. Apparently I got destroyed so much by everyone, that was his reason. So then I explained my point and then I had to read a whole story about 1.3 and how I couldn't lock. Sooo yeah basically I had to watch a documentary on the history channel to learn more about the holy wr 1v1 era, because I am apparently a copy of a ancestor.  So then I told this warrior to tell me more about the holy 1v1 era, and he basically kept repeating the same thing over again. The inspiring words that came from his keyboard was "u are sht", "u cannot lock","LMFAO", "I invented the skills u use now", "No bm can touch me on this server", and last of all the most legendary thing he typed was "I was unbeatable on 1.3". So Yeah do not mind me, I was just trying to tell you all about my morning so far. Thanks for reading.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Hi, my name is subzeroo. Here is how my morning went, I went to sundown town to talk with people, and then suddenly I got challenged to a 1v1. I don't 1v1 much anymore for now so I let him know that. Apparently I got destroyed so much by everyone, that was his reason. So then I explained my point and then I had to read a whole story about 1.3 and how I couldn't lock. Sooo yeah basically I had to watch a documentary on the history channel to learn more about the holy wr 1v1 era, because I am apparently a copy of a ancestor.  So then I told this warrior to tell me more about the holy 1v1 era, and he basically kept repeating the same thing over again. The inspiring words that came from his keyboard was "u are sht", "u cannot lock","LMFAO", "I invented the skills u use now", "No bm can touch me on this server", and last of all the most legendary thing he typed was "I was unbeatable on 1.3". So Yeah do not mind me, I was just trying to tell you all about my morning so far. Thanks for reading.
not gonna lie, i read the hole thing and didnt even regret it
Lol i fak you

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Sorry we dont have 9 eas who die in 2 hits like you and Eurikel ' - '

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you are a shame to the ice god race.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Must be revs brother

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Keep fighting guys , need more views on my thread  :normal-42:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Keep fighting guys , need more views on my thread  :normal-42:
Shut up dude. This. Is. Not. Post. Farm.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Keep fighting guys , need more views on my thread  :normal-42:
man can i post farm too?  :normal-2: