Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Requiem

sorround

Not sure if you're blind or just a moron honestly
your wife already proved my point, bye

From what I saw in this video there were minimal deaths, so where did you come to the conclusion that all 3 healers were devoted to him?
exactly my point, nobody wants to see a video where there's no challenge, I honestly didn't make it to 3 seconds

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
your wife already proved my point, bye
exactly my point, nobody wants to see a video where there's no challenge, I honestly didn't make it to 3 seconds
What wife?  :-\

sorround

What wife?  :-\
squishy/violent/soaring/angela :-\

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
exactly my point, nobody wants to see a video where there's no challeng, I honestly didn't make it to 3 seconds
Debatable, since plenty watched the video and left positive feedback. I just don't see the point of people getting upset over the amount of support he gets, it's common sense as a party leader he will get plenty of heals. When you watch harpist's videos he also gets priority heals, same goes to other guild/squad leaders, I don't see the problem. 

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Squishy so smart wawewou :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
squishy/violent/soaring/angela :-\
You're quite outdated, still funny since you supposedly know a lot about me.

sorround

You're quite outdated, still funny since you supposedly know a lot about me.
oh well then, your guildmate* proved my point and no I don't nor want to know "a lot" abot you ???
Debatable, since plenty watched the video and left positive feedback. I just don't see the point of people getting upset over the amount of support he gets, it's common sense as a party leader he will get plenty of heals. When you watch harpist's videos he also gets priority heals, same goes to other guild/squad leaders, I don't see the problem.
aha, artifex members spamming nice video to keep their leader happy is indeed positive feedback, I know a leader is supposed to have priority heals, I'm not dumb, but honestly he barely even has to kite away/use genie when he's targeted it's just sad
I'm done here, obviously pedro knows how to play mg in mass pk, he's been playing it for years 24/7, I'd be worried for his mental health if he didn't...but I would just like to see something new from these artifex videos, not just chromatic healing beam hurting my eyes through the whole thing :normal-14:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Be honest and say he posted video because of winning another pk with more numbers than any other guild, not to show his gameplay lol

I've been solo EP in his party so many times. So have Lana, Squishy, Brade and many others. Please stop complaining.
That explains why no video of those pks  :o

But oh well.. good job pedro's minions for saying great gameplay, making yourself look stupid, almost same when you're saying shotime videos are good lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Be honest and say he posted video because of winning another pk with more numbers than any other guild, not to show his gameplay lol

But oh well.. good job pedro's minions for saying great gameplay, making yourself look stupid, almost same when you're saying shotime videos are good lol
Damn best ea has spoken

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
aha, artifex members spamming nice video to keep their leader happy is indeed positive feedback, I know a leader is supposed to have priority heals, I'm not dumb, but honestly he barely even has to kite away/use genie when he's targeted it's just sad
I'm done here, obviously pedro knows how to play mg in mass pk, he's been playing it for years 24/7, I'd be worried for his mental health if he didn't...but I would just like to see something new from these artifex videos, not just chromatic healing beam hurting my eyes through the whole thing :normal-14:
Chromatic healing beam dangerous. 

There are very few people who post videos of them losing pk, I can only think of Miki ever doing that. So you can say the same about anyone else posting videos, that they want to show off that their guild managed to win pk due to outnumbering their opponent. Because very rarely does a guild win pk due to a different factor than it being the number advantage. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Damn best ea has spoken
i have now
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
u lose to me end of story u are not good im better than u on all classes

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
All this keyboard warriors your profile pictures  scream virgin red faces nerds lmao

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
All this keyboard warriors your profile pictures  scream virgin red faces nerds lmao
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: so dead man LOOOOOL  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 No dude Artifex only mad , all noobs def campers and lesbian healers heheheheheheh .. Pedro is such trash leader 50 year old virgin that records only pk he wins bcz he is pedo+faggot hehehe ??? ??? ??? :police: