• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
oo oo oooooh look what i found...

\_/ <- an empty cup of care.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shmogon

Offline Gtar_God

Looks like she just hoped for a crit to bypass the charm just like all wizzys do. Basically the only way for a wizzy to beat an arcane class xD
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline asonebok

Actually its not crit  ;)

Mrai

Actually its not crit  ;)
You know.. I really hate to seem like a bitch.
But Allyson, look at the posts. Nobody cares if you can kill people. Nobody cares if you "think" you're the best.
You're just egotistical.

Offline asonebok

what is the title of the thread? or i mean where do i post? in ScreenShots & Videos right? i just wanna show who i killed who i etc.. etc.. etc.. did i tell everyone that i'm the best? then if not. shut ur mouth. dont comment on my thread b!tch. and everybody can post here not only you. gtfo biatch. -___-

Mrai

what is the title of the thread? or i mean where do i post? in ScreenShots & Videos right? i just wanna show who i killed who i etc.. etc.. etc.. did i tell everyone that i'm the best? then if not. shut ur mouth. dont comment on my thread b!tch. and everybody can post here not only you. gtfo biatch. -___-
You kill noobs. And yes, you do tell people you're the best. Like with your lies about having base 87 attack level when everybody could clearly see that it was a lie. You're simply a show off looking to stroke your ego.