Epic Perfect World

So Yeah, Don't Click This Thread. I Am Telling You Now, Don't Do It.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Before someone call it fake, I will do it : Nice fake screenshots dude, telling your officers to say that then screenshot it to post here
we are good man  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
we are good man  :normal-2:
Inventor of tactics 

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Damn,  I hate when people tell me not to do someting, and I do it anyway. :))

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
speed up the video and ppl will not notice the fact of low fps. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
speed up the video and ppl will not notice the fact of low fps.
It's already sped up, noob. The fact that I had a lot of graphics up made it lag.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It's already sped up, noob. The fact that I had a lot of graphics up made it lag.
no what u say it makes legit no sense at all and here the clear example when i used to record and play with 2 gb ram no graphic card and u see 0 lag and way more players.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
no what u say it makes legit no sense at all and here the clear example when i used to record and play with 2 gb ram no graphic card and u see 0 lag and way more players.

Gz, that's your video. Not mine. Like I said, it's sped up I just need to fix stuff.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 2

• Old Player
every word in title capitalized

reported

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Gz, that's your video. Not mine. Like I said, it's sped up I just need to fix stuff.
what fix just do a decent speed up anything that u speed up will look 0 lag at all if u do a x2 speed up it will still look laggy af.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
what fix just do a decent speed up anything that u speed up will look 0 lag at all if u do a x2 speed up it will still look laggy af.
It was already sped up...... During the edit part of it. Fk it, tell me on skype. I just got back from doing a road trip.
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:18 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
It's already max speed like 400% :(
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
no dmg log? >:( nice lag
PUT DMG LOG

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
no dmg log? >:( nice lag
PUT DMG LOG
Damage log was in the blurred chat, will move it next time. Why do you want the damage log? lol

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Damage log was in the blurred chat, will move it next time. Why do you want the damage log? lol
so we can laugh how much ppl take :-[

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I prefer u on MG :police:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here