Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday AiZoX/Maxime!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
:monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Happy birthday noob belgium, many flowers bc qt weeaboo gerlie xdddddd.

:monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
you are now 1 year closer to matching your age to your voice (50)
This made me giggle harder than it should have, it's so true.

Happy Birthday Mister HorrorMovieVoice!!!
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline HeaIion

• Mr Epic PW October 2015
  • Retired since January 2017
  • Characters: HeaIion
  • Faction: Ducks
Happy Birthday to my Goddess Faultless :D
Your student here :P . Hope you can teach me more about mystic  :monkey-40:

Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:52 am by ReXxX
Did you just fall?
    -No!, I attacked the floor :o
Backwards?
    -IM FREAKING TALENTED! ;D

"The Lovable Agent"

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Happy birthday. O:-)

• : D
Asdfghhklmnnbbccxtquiwioeebubizbicvdwvgbvdqoiwueiuevbfoibfcwebufciebwcfwsegfre
Happy birthday, blonde whale. O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Asdfghhklmnnbbccxtquiwioeebubizbicvdwvgbvdqoiwueiuevbfoibfcwebufciebwcfwsegfre
Happy birthday, blonde whale. O:-)
shut up whale

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
damn happy birthday bro, you are younger than minion(josef pinky pinoy riel)
i feel like i'm dead

• : D
shut up whale
shut the *** up
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Happy birthday weeaboo!!1! ; 333 >.< 

KittYRagE

happy birthday meow! 8)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Kinsei