Server Upgrade

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Please tell me specs of the host I am using.
i don't need to know the spects of your host when by fact you have players complaing all day in wc that sv is gets dc and lag spikes.
......? this is the only server where I and all the people I know gets good ping

other sv's used to have  better sv connections for americans and europeans but what you say about the good ping in general is true yes but atm the sv working horrible. 

Offline 2

• Old Player
7.24ghz rainbow, 32 rabbits, ~1000 monkey chains, 4 shot glasses and a really long piece of string
ur bad dude lmao

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i don't need to know the spects of your host when by fact you have players complaing all day in wc that sv is gets dc and lag spikes.
So you're stating that the host is horrible, while having no clue about its specs or bandwidth. You have to realize that there are many other important factors that may affect your connection, but you're boiling everything down to the server...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
So you're stating that the host is horrible, while having no clue about its specs or bandwidth. You have to realize that there are many other important factors that may affect your connection, but you're boiling everything down to the server...
since i started playing this server i never, repeat never ever had lag unless it was few cases when host 2-3 were going down, but that was only for 2-3days and u said it was about server. I dont know how sht ur nets are but i never lag lol any time of the day ping is same as always (220-240)
idk what u are btching about  :police:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
other sv's used to have  better sv connections for americans and europeans but what you say about the good ping in general is true yes but atm the sv working horrible.
Ok then how is it that only few of you guys are having this issue , give me a logical answer . How is it posible that you are lagging bcz server host is crap and Im not on any of the links or anytime of day I log ? 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ok then how is it that only few of you guys are having this issue , give me a logical answer . How is it posible that you are lagging bcz server host is crap and Im not on any of the links or anytime of day I log ?
We never had this lag before. Please inform me how my net and PC have suddenly got so bad that I can receive lag spkies of around 5-6k, even without anything happening to them.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
We never had this lag before. Please inform me how my net and PC have suddenly got so bad that I can receive lag spkies of around 5-6k, even without anything happening to them.
I think you need to go on EE m8, I never have any problems. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I think you need to go on EE m8, I never have any problems.
Can't get fibre with EE where I live  :normal-12:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Can't get fibre with EE where I live  :normal-12:
The struggle..  :(

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Please inform me how my net and PC have suddenly got so bad that I can receive lag spkies of around 5-6k, even without anything happening to them.
my money is on your isp utilizing the same ports epic does at random
this happens more often than you might want to believe

it's also worth noting that the game engine has an extrapolation system in place that, assuming your frames drop or anything happens that you personally cannot keep up with, it'll start guessing what's suppose to be happening while you can't see it. this alone can cause you to drop to slide-show frames or disconnect you completely

extrapolation can often end up completely killing packets, too

and no, agatio can't change this, don't even ask
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:54 am by exe626

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL Hyper Filter is the Best Provider (Privat Provider) change ur Internet Provider. Im use self Server from Hyper Filter for my 20 Teamspeak Server´s and the Server´s have very good Ping. And Server is very Stabile

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)
+1...ive been dcing every 25-35mins :(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
this happens more often than you might want to believe

it's also worth noting that the game engine has an extrapolation system in place that, assuming your frames drop or anything happens that you personally cannot keep up with, it'll start guessing what's suppose to be happening while you can't see it. this alone can cause you to drop to slide-show frames or disconnect you completely

extrapolation can often end up completely killing packets, too

and no, agatio can't change this, don't even ask
All my dcs have been instant, this 'system' doesn't explain anything

Goldengate

All my dcs have been instant, this 'system' doesn't explain anything
Value Ratio: 
EpicPW > Life
100  :  1