Epic Perfect World

Server Upgrade

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So is it possible for the servers to be upgraded from currently being hosted on a potato with DCs every 5-10 minutes and S3 always down/3k ping to something that's better quality? Maybe reduce the amount of server mirrors to 2/3 and switch to better quality mirrors. Would be much appreciated, thank you! c;

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
how about u get better pc

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Yes, because a PC is entirely relevant for someone running 76+ mbps 95% of the time. Most of the time I am > 30 ms and you're saying that it's me? I'd say around 75% of the server are having the same issue, so before you open your mouth and preach useless crap like there's no tomorrow get the hell of my thread.

Nor is FPS the same thing as ping. You're the biggest fool I've ever seen...

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Yes, because a PC is entirely relevant for someone running 76+ mbps 95% of the time. Most of the time I am > 30 ms and you're saying that it's me? I'd say around 75% of the server are having the same issue, so before you open your mouth and preach useless crap like there's no tomorrow get the hell of my thread.

and how come am not dcing or laging?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
and how come am not dcing or laging?

Stop talking, you're a walking embarrassment 

Disrupted

the computer doesnt have anything to do with it? why do people talk like they know about computer and technology o.o

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
the computer doesnt have anything to do with it? why do people talk like they know about computer and technology o.o
Bad computer bad ping xdddddd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
its just u and fab :-* no1 cares

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No problems here lets just focus on restricting capes and rings thanksthanks

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1 I know my lag and PC is bad but never had delays like this … just makes things even worse for me

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
low amount of dcs here
most caused from crashes
majority of people seem to be fine js
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:29 am by ☆Sebi

KittYRagE

+1 i dc sometimes like every 30 min =[

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
low amount of dcs here
most caused from crashes
majority of people seem to be fine js
What link you all be playing on?  :normal-12:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
It's been much better lately, I get random spikes of up to 1k ping but luckily havent had 10k+ spikes anymore, and I cant complain I can rpk/mass pk again.

Offline ...

• Old Player
It's been much better lately, I get random spikes of up to 1k ping but luckily havent had 10k+ spikes anymore, and I cant complain I can rpk/mass pk again.
Me too dude.