Epic Perfect World

Black screen

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
After the update today, the game starts and stays at a black screen. I've verified and even
reinstalled my client and verified again. My graphics cards are up to date (not that it matters
since I was able to play 2 hours ago). No viruses, nothing. I am at a loss as to why it's not loading.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
Try to open the game from patcher or element , or maybe one of the patch files gone somehow make sure these are exist at epicPW folder http://prntscr.com/7v2vku and also try to open the client from EPW patch ._. and u better check your task manager CPU if it got high % then it might becasue of your computer, i think this might help if still not working then redownload patch/game client
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:04 am by FirsT_Blood

Online Frost

• MPWGA
Try to open the game from patcher or element , or maybe one of the patch files gone somehow make sure the these are exist at epicPW folder http://prntscr.com/7v2vku and also try to open the client from EPW patch ._. and u better check your task manager CPU if it got high % then it might becasue of your computer, i think this might help if still not working then redownload patch/game client
Checked files everything is normal, reinstalled before hand, CPU is fine. Still not sure why.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline FirsT_Blood

Checked files everything is normal, reinstalled before hand, CPU is fine. Still not sure why.
That's weird, mabye u need to rollback your pc files since game worked 2hours ago xD never had that problem before.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
That's weird, mabye u need to rollback your pc files since game worked 2hours ago xD never had that problem before.
I'll try a restore. If not I'll just hard reset. Gonna be my 3rd Factory reset this week if that's the case... Alright I'll try it and let you know. Thanks.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
BUT THAT SYSTEM 32 THOUGH 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline FirsT_Blood

I'll try a restore. If not I'll just hard reset. Gonna be my 3rd Factory reset this week if that's the case... Alright I'll try it and let you know. Thanks.
You welcome ^^

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Have you tried to redownload the whole client? 

Online Frost

• MPWGA
Have you tried to redownload the whole client?
After the update today, the game starts and stays at a black screen. I've verified and even reinstalled my client and verified again. My graphics cards are up to date (not that it matters since I was able to play 2 hours ago). No viruses, nothing. I am at a loss as to why it's not loading.
Read OP next time. It's fixed. Had to format my Laptop. Thanks everyone who tried to help.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Read OP next time. It's fixed. Had to format my Laptop. Thanks everyone who tried to help.
I thought you re-installed it with the same files. :-\ That's why I asked.