Epic Perfect World

PK Munchies

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I tried looking for a thread bout this but couldn't find one....do u PK? Do u get hungry WHILE spamming puri(or dem othr skills)? Do u get stones b4 pk, then u just gotta throw a munch?!?!

Well, show us what u munch(plz refrain from saying da obvious here.. LoL). 

Here, I'll start.

U could even give the recipe!

That there is Chile Verde, Arroz (mex rice), and homemade frijoles (beans). Tortillas optional.
On the side I made a salsa fresca. *if any want recipe...hit me up. I will share ONLY a bit of my Abuelita's (Gramma) recipe.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why are you adding spanish words in between to every sentence you type and then a translation next to it? You could just use the english word straight away...

sorround

Why are you adding spanish words in between to every sentence you type and then a translation next to it? You could just use the english word straight away...
1st world problems

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
Because I can.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
Fk it... I'll keep this shiit goooing....
Chile rellenos ...(for the lame brains that's a chile stuffed w cheese...u may add carne <meat>)....refried beans and my Mex rice....and spread all over w my Gramma's recipe for salsa fresca. P.S. Disaster.... Google dat if my Spanish bother u so much

I nom on strawberries and cheese sticks.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
No I don't get stones before pk as there isn't a decent supply of smooth stones, I don't want sharp, pointy stones thank you. 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do