Epic Perfect World

PK Munchies

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I tried looking for a thread bout this but couldn't find one....do u PK? Do u get hungry WHILE spamming puri(or dem othr skills)? Do u get stones b4 pk, then u just gotta throw a munch?!?!

Well, show us what u munch(plz refrain from saying da obvious here.. LoL). 

Here, I'll start.

U could even give the recipe!

That there is Chile Verde, Arroz (mex rice), and homemade frijoles (beans). Tortillas optional.
On the side I made a salsa fresca. *if any want recipe...hit me up. I will share ONLY a bit of my Abuelita's (Gramma) recipe.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  • Is gone.
Why are you adding spanish words in between to every sentence you type and then a translation next to it? You could just use the english word straight away...
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

sorround

Why are you adding spanish words in between to every sentence you type and then a translation next to it? You could just use the english word straight away...
1st world problems

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
Because I can.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
Fk it... I'll keep this shiit goooing....
Chile rellenos ...(for the lame brains that's a chile stuffed w cheese...u may add carne <meat>)....refried beans and my Mex rice....and spread all over w my Gramma's recipe for salsa fresca. P.S. Disaster.... Google dat if my Spanish bother u so much

Offline 𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃

• 「 f̷̷e̷̷t̷̷i̷̷s̷h̷ 」
  • probably playing pokemon ultra sun
I nom on strawberries and cheese sticks.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Donald Trump

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
No I don't get stones before pk as there isn't a decent supply of smooth stones, I don't want sharp, pointy stones thank you. 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do