Epic Perfect World

No more rancor at Sirry

Zilara

-1 stupid suggestion favoring chinese gameplay.
The only stupid thing here is your comment tbh. 

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
+1 to this. Although someone soon will quote this and say yeah Zilara's dogs are +1ing her.
Just beware kids, dogs do bite and leave a nasty mark.
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:23 pm by Norantha
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 to this. Although someone soon will quote this and say yeah Zilara's dogs are +1ing her.
Just beware kids, dogs do bit and leave a nasty mark.
yeah Zilara's dogs are +1ing her

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Can't remove PvE from a PvE server  :normal-24:

was best qqqq

Vegas

+1, PvE cancer in PvP areas is stupid. Would be fun without blue name option maybe

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
was best qqqq
Did you start playing PW when you were 10-11?  ???

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Did you start playing PW when you were 10-11?  ???
:rolleyes: maybe

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Um I sure the rancor you lot are complaining about last 30min.

Trying not to piss my laughing at the fact you are moaning about an event that last 30min out of 720min in the day.

Are you saying that all you pker are so disorganised that you cant pk in the 690min in the day that the event is not running.

Get a life and complain about some thing thats a little more life threatening or has a real impact on game.

Zilara

Taking into account the server's been really laggy for many of us lately and Sirry's still one of main mass PK areas, would you please consider removing rancor events from there?
Um I sure the rancor you lot are complaining about last 30min.

Trying not to piss my laughing at the fact you are moaning about an event that last 30min out of 720min in the day.

Are you saying that all you pker are so disorganised that you cant pk in the 690min in the day that the event is not running.

Get a life and complain about some thing thats a little more life threatening or has a real impact on game.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Just beware kids, dogs do bite and leave a nasty mark.
yeah Zilara's dogs are +1ing her.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-1 stupid suggestion favoring chinese gameplay.
u need to get a brain asap.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
move it to some unknown places like Trade wind Village,Snowy Village, archo North and South, tusk town, bamboo village or etc. I know this is hard but tbh that unknown places are better for grinding. +1 for zil's suggestion  
let the unknown places be know it's kinda boring that rancor is spawning at the same places every time this event happen please make a consideration 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Why Highlight Z, cant class any of that a racist sexist or insulting. Just simple fact as you lot have complaining and do need more in your life if 30min out of a whole day when an extra say 40 people in a area upsets your pk time.

If that area was the only place you could pk then you might have a weak arguement, But as it stand you have nothing apart from the need to complain about something, which i think was covered by the get a life comment.

So please explain why that 4% of the day is so important for pk compared to the other 96%.

Maybe just do it the other 690 min in the day.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why Highlight Z, cant class any of that a racist sexist or insulting. Just simple fact as you lot have complaining and do need more in your life if 30min out of a whole day when an extra say 40 people in a area upsets your pk time.

If that area was the only place you could pk then you might have a weak arguement, But as it stand you have nothing apart from the need to complain about something, which i think was covered by the get a life comment.

So please explain why that 4% of the day is so important for pk compared to the other 96%.

Maybe just do it the other 690 min in the day.
or can just be moved in some area like guardian's watch and little butthurt peasants like u will shut the *** up while doing their shit dailies and taking care of their rancor
sirry wine camp got ruined as a pk spot due to useless farming area  and the mobs around it
im quite sure u can take ur sht by urself off forum and go farm pheonix valley or something
we didnt ask for an event removal, we asked for moving it
its not a big deal.