Epic Perfect World

T69

Offline Jaxon

harpist why are you so good at ea  ;D

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
You are reaching a lvl of gameplay, a lvl of hate, a lvl of popularity.. as I get before. You will not be allowed to die anymore man, it will be recorded 150 times each time you die, then posted, then people will trash you :/

Definitively the best mass PK archer I ever see. Incomparable to some monkeys pretending idk which joke...

The end showed well what Artifex can do in 10v10 :D
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:19 am by LeiZo

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video and music harp!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thanks for comment, well its well known OC always losses same numbers or when they outnumber thats why they are teaming up with Artifex, but thats ok at least we have entertaining pk:)
You say this but the other day you guys were in air sniping our squad while we were fighting Arti I guess this means you are teaming up with them as well?  No hard feelings though at least the server is more lively and world chat pk is rather entertaining,  gj.  
Outcast thought they were a challenge lOl, good vid herpes showcasing the wreckoning

2ep( athana, scanadalous) 1wb ( booge ) 1wr ( takeover ) 4ea'( umad, sevalind, kerem, appleguy) 3wiz ( vyse, zein, alveron )  1sin ( satisfaya) = 12vs9 ( considering lvl 117 wb doesnt count ) :) gf Oc
Okay, first of all I wasn't even there at the start, I logged when pk was going on for like 30 minutes. 
Second, you didn't wreck shit at this point you got wiped then called much more (that wasn't hard considering like 30 warning joined you in the past few days)
You will NEVER win a pk against Oc unless you have twice as many as we do. Should I remind yall of that 7v8 two days ago (you had 8 obviously) that you lost miserably and even tho you had 2 eps and we only had 1 nobody even died in my pt LMFAO

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Okay, first of all I wasn't even there at the start, I logged when pk was going on for like 30 minutes.
Second, you didn't wreck shit at this point you got wiped then called much more (that wasn't hard considering like 30 warning joined you in the past few days)
You will NEVER win a pk against Oc unless you have twice as many as we do. Should I remind yall of that 7v8 two days ago (you had 8 obviously) that you lost miserably and even tho you had 2 eps and we only had 1 nobody even died in my pt LMFAO
 OC always losses same numbers or when they outnumber thats why they are teaming up with Artifex, but thats ok at least we have entertaining pk:)
this^ 
On Topic best air pk good video
Thanks for comment, well its well known OC always losses same numbers or when they outnumber thats why they are teaming up with Artifex, but thats ok at least we have entertaining pk:)
*loses
So when 10v10? 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
*loses
So when 10v10?
calm down fcking kiddie  stop beind mad  its a fcking game  get rl omg
calm down fcking kiddie  stop beind mad  its a fcking game  get rl omg
Still no response to our 10v10 request? Damn men scared much?

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Do You realize that by making posts like this u only make fun of yourself? I dont understand how u can comment something like this since on video its shown u lost having more than us.. So either u dont want to believe in what u see(means game is something more for u and u became frustrated over the fact u and ur faction is not that supperior as u want it to be ) or simply u really think like this which means u are extremly stupid.

Read what ur friend from same faction wrote (even tho there was 1 archenemy already in our squad), and think twice before posting something like what u did again :)

Well there is no reason for anyone to be mad just like you said on WC, this is just a game where everyone mess with each other so , nice video was fun pkay tho , (Espioboy) , but im gonna be honest that was not 9 <.< Cleaver and some other mage was not on your squad + you had some 2 ArchEnemy around , psy if i remenber , dun say it as 9vs12 or so idols ! Make it fair atleast xD
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:33 am by harp

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Good video as always bro music is meh
Pk looks funny

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Good video as always bro music is meh
Pk looks funny
Thanks xD

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
You say this but the other day you guys were in air sniping our squad while we were fighting Arti I guess this means you are teaming up with them as well?  No hard feelings though at least the server is more lively and world chat pk is rather entertaining,  gj.  
server seems lively so i guess thats good :3
Do You realize that by making posts like this u only make fun of yourself? I dont understand how u can comment something like this since on video its shown u lost having more than us.. So either u dont want to believe in what u see(means game is something more for u and u became frustrated over the fact u and ur faction is not that supperior as u want it to be ) or simply u really think like this which means u are extremly stupid.

Read what ur friend from same faction wrote (even tho there was 1 archenemy already in our squad), and think twice before posting something like what u did again :)
If you seriously believe you could beat us even tho we had more (what is hilarious and bs) why don't you accept 10v10? Didn't you just make a statement saying we always lose same numbers? Let's see if you've improved since you got dicked by GA  ;)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
If you seriously believe you could beat us even tho we had more (what is hilarious and bs) why don't you accept 10v10? Didn't you just make a statement saying we always lose same numbers? Let's see if you've improved since you got dicked by GA  ;)
I honestly give up , i gave u video showing how u lost having more and u keep saying "if u believe"