Epic Perfect World

Close Enough? i tried my best tho

Offline Ashtray

• Characters: Ashtray
  • Faction: Artifex
Really you wish good luck? You could have fooled me :) Ash this is simply priceless bro <3
now you know how good i am ..
*PS : GM report about wrong info,this Terot doesnt lead a faction 

eternalagony23

owww zDisaster you are mean dude Gratz on your marriage btw bro ^_^ aw cuties
You try to erase me?

Yes I don't like you dude , DQ me from 4v4 event 

EvilTouch is better xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Mine is uglier but yeah  :normal-2:

And damn Ashtray...get your eyebrows done, start using something like
and take pics in better light instead of using flash  :normal-37:

Without being mean tho, good luck with your guild, we need more PK on EPW  :normal-25:
Wow, no survivors for Zilara

Zilara

Really you wish good luck? You could have fooled me :) Ash this is simply priceless bro <3

First of all, not my fault your members are unhappy in your guild. We got 4!!!! people from there, all of them applied, all of them were accepted in Worms because nobody had something against them so stop being butthurt.

Coming to our AFK place to talk like this also shows the same frustration you show on world chat when you make jokes about us recruiting "everyone". 

I doubt I've ever been seen doing such at other guild's AFK places. Go ask Warning/OC/Arti, all of these guilds recruited LOTS of my old members, but I still didn't get on your level.  :normal-1:

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
Keep being rude to my Mirela. 

I dare you. 
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.
No shit dude. Is this tactic working at least?

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Rude? I wasn't being rude. I could say few things too but I see no reason. Worms has grown on great lengths and they need to be congratulated on that. But wishing good luck from someone who truly doesn't mean it's just empty words. That was my point. And 4 is very far from accurate and you know it yourself :) It's ok I believe in free will of people and if they feel more at home in Worms than in AE it's all good. We keep doing our thing only lot more slowly than Worms but still keep doing.

Zilara

Rude? I wasn't being rude. I could say few things too but I see no reason. Worms has grown on great lengths and they need to be congratulated on that. But wishing good luck from someone who truly doesn't mean it's just empty words. That was my point. And 4 is very far from accurate and you know it yourself :) It's ok I believe in free will of people and if they feel more at home in Worms than in AE it's all good. We keep doing our thing only lot more slowly than Worms but still keep doing.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't go on lying. There are 4 ex AE who joined us, iZuzu, MyEyes, FearNoob and Archorr. And I did mean it when I wished you good luck, but I'll take it back and look forward to tonight's and Monday's TWs. I'm done replying here.  :normal-36:

Offline Ashtray

• Characters: Ashtray

I'd appreciate it if you didn't go on lying. There are 4 ex AE who joined us, iZuzu, MyEyes, FearNoob and Archorr. And I did mean it when I wished you good luck, but I'll take it back and look forward to tonight's and Monday's TWs. I'm done replying here.  :normal-36:
dang said the the lifetime worms builder and leader <3...
*oops sorry just leader i mean ...apologize for my autocorrect

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
I'd appreciate it if you didn't go on lying. There are 4 ex AE who joined us, iZuzu, MyEyes, FearNoob and Archorr. And I did mean it when I wished you good luck, but I'll take it back and look forward to tonight's and Monday's TWs. I'm done replying here.  :normal-36:
I don't lie. The outcome of those TW's is already obvious :) And the number 4 is a huge lie I could name big bunch of others that came from AE to Worms. And I am done replying here as well :)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Keep it going guys, this idiotic drama is fun

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Keep it going guys, this idiotic drama is fun

yeah you're right. :pig-24: :pig-24:

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

sorry best shot i can get senpai zila QQ
Looks like you try hard to sketch dat work of art  '-' how long did it take  ???