Epic Perfect World

PK Mashup

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
On topic, nice video  :)
I love you

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
yes arti is most focused guild cuz they can pull 50 ppl in 5mins there's no need to question it 
dont even wanna comment gameplay lol one of best eas and leads has to run to other pt cuz his pt cant kill ae's pt  :normal-2:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Sad , why you're not 3sparking from air or something like that :/ noob ea , downer :( , good video Marius  :police:

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
Good video bro. I'm jealous of your fps :(. Tell me the secret of pking with big lag with max graphics.
yea bro, 3-5 fps in mass pk lol
Awesome video, loved the music, you sure do have some damn mad good skills on EA Marius.

ty gabi, no more hate on music?
man it was 10 page now ... just 2 page
welp

damn man i must have missed a ton while sleeping
Sad , why you're not 3sparking from air or something like that :/ noob ea , downer :( , good video Marius  :police:

i guess im not on that lvl yet bro

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
good to see a comment full of brains from the enemy side, i guess 99% of the server dont realize it but im glad you think this way. it sure gets frustrating when we're being hit from all sides but its all in fun, with sole purpose of defeating artifex, which all of us are ok with. thx for the nice reply :)

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
Good Video Brother, Glad to see you Making Videos again
One of the Top EAs in EPW One of the Best PT Leaders
Every EA should be taking notes.
I Don't Know Why people Are even Criticizing about "he barely got hit" when you all know hes  always Been one of the best Mass PK EA's Out there in Any server.
you make me blush bro :-[ there's always some hate but its all good lol

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
yea bro, 3-5 fps in mass pk lol
I think mine is worse, guess we'll see in the next pk ;c.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

sorround

tryna join arti aswell? :normal-1:
numbers isn't what wins pk

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
tryna join arti aswell? :normal-1:
numbers isn't what wins pk
Didn't think me saying the truth means I want to join Arti  :normal-9:
Also, numbers may not win pk but a lot of people sure do complain about not having them  :normal-3:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
SkriLLex making easies even on forums  :normal-2: :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
SkriLLex making easies even on forums  :normal-2: :normal-3:
Kid lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Astralis

Nice video miss

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Didn't think me saying the truth means I want to join Arti  :normal-9:
Also, numbers may not win pk but a lot of people sure do complain about not having them  :normal-3:
I mean ofcourse, they just don't shut up and pk.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
Nice video Demon eas masters of mass pk <3

sorround

Didn't think me saying the truth means I want to join Arti  :normal-9:
Also, numbers may not win pk but a lot of people sure do complain about not having them  :normal-3:
they don't complain about not having numbers but about not having the RIGHT kind numbers (support classes of which 60% ACTIVE ONES are in artifex). plus if you think that 3 factions that added up equal a single faction's numbers would ever be able to coordinate sigs/pt formation and whatnot to bring victory then you are stupid and braindead. 50 in one faction will always be better than 50 split in three(25,10 and 15 for example), even if they were allied. if there was some form of ally sig/ally chat (god forbids, I am NOT asking for one) then things would be different.
that my friend, is the truth and why people complain so much, you are just asslicking the fk outta them learning from SuckMyApples(what the hell kinda name is that...) and sht.
no one quote me, idc about you
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:04 am by L