Epic Perfect World

PK Mashup

Zirkon

Good Video Brother, Glad to see you Making Videos again
One of the Top EAs in EPW One of the Best PT Leaders 
Every EA should be taking notes. 
I Don't Know Why people Are even Criticizing about "he barely got hit" when you all know hes  always Been one of the best Mass PK EA's Out there in Any server.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good Video Brother, Glad to see you Making Videos again
One of the Top EAs in EPW One of the Best PT Leaders
Every EA should be taking notes.
I Don't Know Why people Are even Criticizing about "he barely got hit" when you all know hes  always Been one of the best Mass PK EA's Out there in Any server.
SkriLLex one of the original destroyers of Team69 since PWV. Always making easies on all team69 EA's man ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Insane amounts of damage. Pretty sick frenzy too. Did you also 3spark for that amount of damage?
EP running frenzy... Guess that explains the death count... Not to mention
if you feel you're safe enough to have frenzy on your genie, I doubt you get 
focused a lot. If you did, you sure as hell wouldn't have frenzy lol
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:13 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked to clean this craziness...

Edit:  Please keep it clean or I will lock it. Whew.  >:(
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:35 am by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Awesome video, loved the music, you sure do have some damn mad good skills on EA Marius.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
man it was 10 page now ... just 2 page
welp

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline BriEsT

• Don
This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
On topic, nice video  :)
 Damn Im impressed . Too bad you are about the only one from "enemy" side that will notice that . 
 OT : noob ea 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
SkriLLex one of the original destroyers of Team69 since PWV. Always making easies on all team69 EA's man ..
:monkey-9: :monkey-21: :monkey-22:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Turned off after first 8 secs , first hit + purify + domain and running forward backward forward backward forward backward without attacking anything, but i quess very good video of arti lvl ea;) as zirkon said , every ea should be taking notes  :normal-2:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Turned off after first 8 secs , first hit + purify + domain and running forward backward forward backward forward backward without attacking anything, but i quess very good video of arti lvl ea;) as zirkon said , every ea should be taking notes  :normal-2:
totally lie he just did it ti make enemys dizzy and faint.you are just mad cause destryoer of Team69 since detta :o

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Turned off after first 8 secs , first hit + purify + domain and running forward backward forward backward forward backward without attacking anything, but i quess very good video of arti lvl ea;) as zirkon said , every ea should be taking notes  :normal-2:
Clones better in mass pk!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
totally lie he just did it ti make enemys dizzy and faint.you are just mad cause destryoer of Team69 since detta :o
Sry i have to admit i was super mad while making my comment :normal-25:  im destroyer of kids since kindergarden:(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Inb4 massive Keyboard Warrior fight  :police: