Epic Perfect World

PK Mashup

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever

been a while since i posted, so yea, enjoy :)

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
I saw it before you to post  ^-^
Nice video and good music like always .

I don't really like you SkriiLLex, I hope you die.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
no buff pills , no holypath , no backstab, no 3spark on air.. awfull , joke DD , bad only know 3 eps in squad  :normal-2:

joke bro , good video , wish some DD's outside guild would take notes from it maybe they can improve  :normal-3:
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:00 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Great video man. I enjoyed mostly all of those pks  ^-^
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
I saw it before you to post  ^-^
Nice video and good music like always .

I don't really like you SkriiLLex, I hope you die.

too bad i never die :)
i love the hate, pls say more, i have free time so i'll make more videos to get hate on hehe xD :3 :> aww

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
no buff pills , no holypath , no backstab, no 3spark on air.. awfull , joke DD , bad only know 3 eps in squad  :normal-2:

joke bro , good video , wish some DD's outside guild would take notes from it maybe they can improve  :normal-3:
LOOOOOL sorry bro im not on 3spark air to ground pk lvl ea :normal-2: :normal-2: im more used to being in the middle of 3 guilds and actually do something useful :normal-12:

infernchidhu

nice video Cleaver kappa  :police:

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
bad video, bad gameplay, bad music, bad player, bad faction, getting your edater to post first comment on thread, sad player. need improvement in all areas.

Offline ...

• Old Player

infernchidhu

I bet Hinata_Sama is a beast  :police: :police: :police:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i miss ur videos marius!!!
awesome like always :D

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good video bro. I'm jealous of your fps :(. Tell me the secret of pking with big lag with max graphics.
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:17 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
That mass pk focus struggle man... it's overwhelming
It's honestly frustrating as all hell.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
On topic, nice video  :)