Epic Perfect World

EA or MG

hello everyone i want ask if i should main ea or mg, ea isnt very fun for me, but its easier to gear ea than mg, and mg seems very fun to me because i like nuking people, but very hard to gear :( last time i play mg, ea would deal 6k+ on me while in def gear and it was hard to survive, but when im playing on ea i deal 4k crit on mg while they are in def gear. which one should i play for mass pk/rpk? also i want to play veno but ea deals so much damage on me and i heard its also very hard to gear. ive played barb before and it is fun but the range is very depressing. i am willing to put time to learn each one. i would like to make a poll but i can't find the option. i will also try to be more active on forums

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would wait for stormbringer.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
Veno is the best, if u practice more on, its a good class for both rpk/mass. and got both good defence and att.
if u want one of ea or wiz. i think ea is better.
u can try aps ea, (while trying to get int stats, u'll also get some casting stats for DPH). its a fun class and is more effective in rpk/mass with good gears ofcourse. i like aps ea more than wizard, because of the debuff ability.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I would wait for stormbringer.
This ^ I honestly can't wait for the stormbringer.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
EA always best, strongest class

Offline ...

• Old Player
Go for mg dude.
these are all good suggestions but i also want to take in account the price for good r8 gear, like x2 chan on mg is a lot of ec, same goes for veno. and its very easy to get x2 str on wb. i personally enjoy mg and veno the best because i really like seeing high amounts of damage

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
EA set is cheaper since chan is alot easier to get you should be able to get a 2x chan set in under 2k dama but Wiz probably around 3k+ dama plus all depends on luck if you have the ec for it go for wiz

slpstrm17

EA always best, strongest class
I am best EA dude

Insanity

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I am best EA dude

I'm better than everyone 

you are sht

Please be mature on the internet

slpstrm17