Epic Perfect World

0 Def > Gear swap

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Well the video is awesome + the music just like always kermo , but it's getting really boring you people cries about defense gear lol, play Fidelity server and you'll see what is camping def gear.. this is nothing tbh. Even tho you guys cannot be honest but best DD'S + players are in Artifex , not just because their numbers they win some pk , the best players are just in one guild. Clones man stop , you are nothing compared to any of them , why you talk ?  :-\ w.e.
P.s Kermo i laughed alot with your 3rd sparks , man you guys did good , everytime you target someone since the beginning of video they drop, well done for whole squad  ;)
this guy is the incarnation of the a5licking ,  go wash ur mouth
+ good vid

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
this guy is the incarnation of the a5licking ,  go wash ur mouth
+ good vid
ltp uselesspio, u only know forum pk

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
ltp uselesspio, u only know forum pk
stop bully?? 

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

infernchidhu

reported for using fly hack and dama dupe cheat, bb

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Damn nice air pk, these artifex droping like every 5 second hahaha their dds are joke, anyway you can see guys best mg died Numen like 1 shot he was hoping for 3 eps heals and def camp wont save him lool, seriously they should learn some pk just milions of number save their ass and nothing else
and you still loss that with our dds droping like every 5 our joke dds made won the pk , our you got rekt by artifex warriors doing aoes ? rofl lmao
win pk then talk with help your guild still can't do anything

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Well the video is awesome + the music just like always kermo , but it's getting really boring you people cries about defense gear lol, play Fidelity server and you'll see what is camping def gear.. this is nothing tbh. Even tho you guys cannot be honest but best DD'S + players are in Artifex , not just because their numbers they win some pk , the best players are just in one guild. Clones man stop , you are nothing compared to any of them , why you talk ?  :-\ w.e.
P.s Kermo i laughed alot with your 3rd sparks , man you guys did good , everytime you target someone since the beginning of video they drop, well done for whole squad  ;)
First of all we're not really complaining about def set. We're simply mocking it and are just having fun. We pissed off a lot of people and that was funny during pk, thats about it, Everyone has their own opinions with who is the better DD. Personally i think my owl (pet) best DD  :normal-16: 
Thanks for both positive and negative comments.
I am Butthead's Manager  :normal-49:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
First of all we're not really complaining about def set. We're simply mocking it and are just having fun. We pissed off a lot of people and that was funny during pk, thats about it, Everyone has their own opinions with who is the better DD. Personally i think my owl (pet) best DD  :normal-16:
Thanks for both positive and negative comments.
I am Butthead's Manager  :normal-49:
:normal-9: :normal-28: Yes, 3 HO ppl still got all the attention after pk, even when they're all so sht, useless and easy to win.. they did something really bad to them :(
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

i am winner u are all loser

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
and you still loss that with our dds droping like every 5 our joke dds made won the pk , our you got rekt by artifex warriors doing aoes ? rofl lmao
win pk then talk with help your guild still can't do anything
you are funny, i dont even understand what you meant to our you got rekt by artifex warriors doing aoes lol, even in this video not even fully squad,
im going to say pedro logic now same number win pk thats what guys do jerking each others in WC,
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:23 am by Clones

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Stop ruining threads pls

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
drama stopped so early
not even 10 pages
wdf man

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
drama stopped so early
not even 10 pages
wdf man