Epic Perfect World

0 Def > Gear swap

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ey dude! you were never hot!
Damn i am done dude :(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn i am done dude :(
Damn ended faster than I thought 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Good vid kermo, the butthurtism is strong in this thread

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well the video is awesome + the music just like always kermo , but it's getting really boring you people cries about defense gear lol, play Fidelity server and you'll see what is camping def gear.. this is nothing tbh. Even tho you guys cannot be honest but best DD'S + players are in Artifex , not just because their numbers they win some pk , the best players are just in one guild. Clones man stop , you are nothing compared to any of them , why you talk ?  :-\ w.e. 
P.s Kermo i laughed alot with your 3rd sparks , man you guys did good , everytime you target someone since the beginning of video they drop, well done for whole squad  ;)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Well the video is awesome + the music just like always kermo , but it's getting really boring you people cries about defense gear lol, play Fidelity server and you'll see what is camping def gear.. this is nothing tbh. Even tho you guys cannot be honest but best DD'S + players are in Artifex , not just because their numbers they win some pk , the best players are just in one guild. Clones man stop , you are nothing compared to any of them , why you talk ?  :-\ w.e.
P.s Kermo i laughed alot with your 3rd sparks , man you guys did good , everytime you target someone since the beginning of video they drop, well done for whole squad  ;)
get good your self b4 talk about some one else, and you are nothing to compared to any good pkrs also, so dont judge yourself who is better,people can noticed in pk, or in video, 
( artifex best dds my ass)
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:16 pm by Clones

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Well the video is awesome + the music just like always kermo , but it's getting really boring you people cries about defense gear lol, play Fidelity server and you'll see what is camping def gear.. this is nothing tbh. Even tho you guys cannot be honest but best DD'S + players are in Artifex , not just because their numbers they win some pk , the best players are just in one guild. Clones man stop , you are nothing compared to any of them , why you talk ?  :-\ w.e.
P.s Kermo i laughed alot with your 3rd sparks , man you guys did good , everytime you target someone since the beginning of video they drop, well done for whole squad  ;)
you are low tier ea so shut up randoms asslciker

sorround

awful video from worst ea in pw, can't expect less, seen dead dogs on the street play better than you, headless chicken hangover style, target 1 person with 10 and fly+ faith ig the second you got hit like you just got your head cut off
learn to play ea from Shotime ;)
pathetic, did you whisper the insult to yourself as you typed them on the keyboard like hyperventilate nerd :normal-2:

nice job team airplane dropping gear swapper since big bang time

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
it's not hard to "drop" people with one squad when they're focusing 2-3 other guilds in pk.

sorround

it's not hard to "drop" people with one squad when they're focusing 2-3 other guilds in pk.
they weren't even 1 full squad and you suck

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
they weren't even 1 full squad and you suck
He didn't say one full squad, just saying?

And yea.. he does suck. 

lul