Epic Perfect World

Some Bad Warrior Gameplay...

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I still think that wrs does not require the same gameplay as 1.3.6 , the real wrs , real time of 1v1's , and the good gameplay was in 1.3.6 where you had to play perfectly to beat the best wrs of the server , in 1.4.5 it's all different you can't stunlock ( you can but it's not the same and not the exactly timing) , genie removes stuns or w.e lol. It is just not the same , even tho you play good in here Subzero. That is why i left wr tho , what ever xD, good video brother keep it up , hoping to see some more  :)
  Actually that makes no sense at all , think about it . How is it harder to play wr on 1.3 server when the guy who gets the stunlock first wins the battle ( unless he is braindead ) . Now its harder to stunlock ppl which makes wr vs wr more interesting , at least to me . If someone manages to do the actual stunlock it looks alot cooler now then before considering that we have genie skills that remove/dodge stuns . Feel free to disagree if you want , this is my view of it and it wont change .
  Anyway video was to laggy , fix that if you can . Good music tho .

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Nice video noobzeroo zero. You still noob. Like in 1.3. :(

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
nice timings Sub, now I feel like backing out of my 1v1 offer :c

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Thanks for the nice comments. I'll probably have a mass pk video soon. (:
Please not at 2 am again :( unless i am free next day then yes all good ^^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 Actually that makes no sense at all , think about it . How is it harder to play wr on 1.3 server when the guy who gets the stunlock first wins the battle ( unless he is braindead ) . Now its harder to stunlock ppl which makes wr vs wr more interesting , at least to me . If someone manages to do the actual stunlock it looks alot cooler now then before considering that we have genie skills that remove/dodge stuns . Feel free to disagree if you want , this is my view of it and it wont change .
  Anyway video was to laggy , fix that if you can . Good music tho .
I agree. Yeah it was, I accidentally tabbed out twice during that fight while recording that is why the video sort of froze.

Nice video noobzeroo zero. You still noob. Like in 1.3. :(

:( no one can out noob me. Thank you noob Ely ^^

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Most of the ***ing trash that comments here dont even know wat 1.3 is, go see when playing wr was of the league

as 1.3 wr i would feel ashamed playing 1.5 wr for wr 1v1s people like rampage are considered decent my pants sag dick reach the nosehole of hidan

Offline Drake

Most of the ***ing trash that comments here dont even know wat 1.3 is, go see when playing wr was of the league

as 1.3 wr i would feel ashamed playing 1.5 wr for wr 1v1s people like rampage are considered decent my pants sag dick reach the nosehole of hidan
Good times brother this was really ancient times .Now back on subject dude Subzeroo Yolo is a retired WR  and yet he played agaist u with Vit genie that means he still better than you ,brothers you are newborn era WRs . As a WR from Ancient era its sad to see this u guys tryin use a imperfect Lock that us Ancients WRs like Me and Rev Invented it 6 years ago and upgrading it in 1.3 and u guys still fail so hard its just embrassing.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Good times brother this was really ancient times .Now back on subject dude Subzeroo Yolo is a retired WR u and yet he played agaist u with Vit genie that means he still better than you ,brothers you are newborn era WR.Dude As a WR from Ancient era its sad to see this u guys tryin use a imperfect Lock that us Ancients WRs like Me and Rev Invented it 6 years ago and upgrading it in 1.3 and u guys still fail so hard its just embrassing.
Okay. Thanks, don't care. Read the message on top of the video. Not a newborn. I don't 1v1 either, still don't care.

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:57 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think you won Subzeroo LMAO
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Quit

• Quited
The title is untrue actually your gameplay is good,,  yolocausto is bad gameplay there hahayeahaha 8)

Nice Video sir :)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stop forum drama, idiots going to get Subloser's thread locked. Have a nice day all. ;)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline Muza

• Characters: Muzika♥Vanilla♥Angelette
Nice video mister ice man! :)

Thank you Fall ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
What exactly was being tested here?
Recording, quality. Still need to fix stuff

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.