Epic Perfect World

Mystic AS fix for duels

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Useless, wastes full genie and no immune at all. If you think the skill is unfair you shouldnt camp def till duel instead of complaining on forums
You alright? I am talking about the skill itself being unfair vs other classes. I am not complaining on forum, if that is your opinion then I do not see why you keep replying here, is just a suggestion to adjust a skill that is not supposed to go through domain. On the other hand you should think that there isn't only 1 person who camps that leads to duel, I guess your ideas are too much fixed over 1 person to realize this..

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Useless, wastes full genie and no immune at all. If you think the skill is unfair you shouldnt camp def till duel instead of complaining on forums
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DUDE DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAINCELLS LEFT?! :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Vegas

You alright? I am talking about the skill itself being unfair vs other classes. I am not complaining on forum, if that is your opinion then I do not see why you keep replying here, is just a suggestion to adjust a skill that is not supposed to go through domain.
Actually it's how it is supposed to be, any non direct damage skills go through AD in duels. I can seal you on MG through resists for example

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Actually it's how it is supposed to be, any non direct damage skills go through AD in duels. I can seal you on MG through resists for example
Seal is not a big deal as much as AS ... you should know this better. Is enough that AS can hit min 10k, which is actually 3 hits for a duel. Mainly anyone could just go tryhard mode for duel and win into it that way.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Dude that is seal... not hitting with skill through ad that hit at least 10k... O.o 3 hits in duel and you are dead. She asked if skill should be like this or if it can be fixed and to put +1/-1 and reason why to be fixed or not to be fixed and if its fixable... Please read the topic well next time  :normal-46: :normal-46:

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Dude that is seal... not hitting with skill through ad that hit at least 10k... O.o 3 hits in duel and you are dead. She asked if skill should be like this or if it can be fixed and to put +1/-1 and reason why to be fixed or not to be fixed and if its fixable... Please read the topic well next time  :normal-46: :normal-46:
Don't bother hunnie, next time I'll just act like most of community in this server (shut the *** up and abuse most of the unfair skills or simply go make QQ threads over making my class more OP)

Vegas

Dude that is seal... not hitting with skill through ad that hit at least 10k... O.o 3 hits in duel and you are dead. She asked if skill should be like this or if it can be fixed and to put +1/-1 and reason why to be fixed or not to be fixed and if its fixable... Please read the topic well next time  :normal-46: :normal-46:
Ok -1 because changing skills is too much work and could create even more issues. Talk to GMs to change the event ruleset to stop favoring def campers so duels less likely happen instead of touching skills

Vegas

Don't bother hunnie, next time I'll just act like most of community in this server (shut the *** up and abuse most of the unfair skills or simply go make QQ threads over making my class more OP)
You mean like your edate after he got shit on by MGs?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
I still love you <3

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
You mean like the fact that he find wiz op because he play one? No wizard can kill him lmao, maybe few fights, overall score anyway in his advantage but I guess just because he didn't reply to most of the tryhards on the topic means you stupid. When he asked the 'legend' rev to 1v1 sin vs wizard full silence.
And FYI is not edate :)
And please keep your comments for ingame or PMs of QQs towards us... stay on topic.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
LOL! edate 
and no mage can win me by over scoring me but just i am not tryhard like rest to post videos or anything lmfao 

Vegas

LOL! edate
and no mage can win me by over scoring me but just i am not tryhard like rest to post videos or anything lmfao
So you're saying you beat all MGs but you made a big thread QQing about their def and how they 1 shot you? Why do you waste Agatios time with your bad suggestions then?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
So you're saying you beat all MGs but you made a big thread QQing about their def and how they 1 shot you? Why do you waste Agatios time with your bad suggestions then?
Cause friend asked me to post it cause last time he did post it lmfao. I didn't even type what was written there.

Vegas

Cause friend asked me to post it cause last time he did post it lmfao. I didn't even type what was written there.
And you still kept arguing for days, where is your life man?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
And you still kept arguing for days, where is your life man?
Really? I didn't comment on that thread at all lmfao. I only answered Rev few times for being brainless.