Epic Perfect World

Tideborn & Earthguard

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
Hi, will the new races ever be available on Epic?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
They eventually will be available, the question is when and in what form

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I was looking forward to the new 1.4.4 Epic PW server and having the classic 1.3.6 server as well. I think that was the best option for this as you would be pleasing both 1.4.4 followers and the classic pw followers. I know personally ill play both because everyone likes a bit of variety now and then and you will have alot of players returning to support Epic PW instead of one of the new 1.4.4 servers out now. We all know it is gonna take a bit and are excited to see the files being brought to Epic PW.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Fluffy

• Beginner
  • Profesional LOL-Cat
Seriously guys, why are you falling for it what they say?
1.4.4 NO-ONE HAS THE SERVER FILES
The last server files ever released were 1.2.6
the only thing they managed to get is gfx and elements...

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
 I personally have played two servers with fully functioning 1.4.4 files (tb and eg, buff filter, safety lock, 79 and 100 skills, fixed glitching, etc). So I'm pretty sure the files do exist.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
There are currently 3 servers (wont say the names) out right now that have fully functional everything, classes, skills, guild bases, etc, so yes they do exist. They're just not public yet.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline PandaBear

Dont add any new classes.. just add the genies tab filtering NEW UI maybe and the other stuffs

Psy is OP as f***
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 01:34 pm by Lilly

Offline Rhelanna

I for one would be glad to have the TB and EG races. As you can see by my avatar pic, I love my Sin.  :P

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
Guys please, do not argue! My question was only for the GM, i never said i want or need you opinions - do you see a poll option? Please GM close thread and thank you for answering,you rock.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
They will be available once I will get quest editor for 1.4.4 and find a good way to nerf psychics soulforce.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Thread locked by request of original poster. Post edited due to swearing as I received a complaint about it.  Agatio can change this if he sees fit..
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 01:37 pm by Lilly