Epic Perfect World

Yo can you fix the lag already?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
WTFast was so uselss for me 
tried it for  3 months ... with or without it i had the same ping and the same lags :normal-9:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Durring day I cant do much cause this lagg idk its like some fokboi ddosing, then its stops at the night.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
wtfast works for epw if half of you don't know how to set a custom game is other history.  but still will not change anything if the sv is lag.
Ey man can I see SS of WTFast network usage on PW? I would like to know why it doesn't work for me : )

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Durring day I cant do much cause this lagg idk its like some fokboi ddosing, then its stops at the night.
It's the same for me. I think it's really just because of the amount of people who are logged on at those hours, therefore, there's probably not much that Agatio can do about it. It sure is a pain in the ass, hope it gets better soon 
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
a friend keeps dcing (like up to 20 time in an hour) - i have just screen freeze sometimes like every 3 sec.

Or massive lags when there's pk at Sirry while rancor is going on there :X *hides*
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

LillySatou

a friend keeps dcing (like up to 20 time in an hour) - i have just screen freeze sometimes like every 3 sec.

Or massive lags when there's pk at Sirry while rancor is going on there :X *hides*
Have your friend verify his client.
As for screen freezes, zone out and back in, using whatever teleports you've got (it is best NOT to use an NPC to go somewhere else, use a teleport stone instead or have a friend squad sig you!)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ey man can I see SS of WTFast network usage on PW? I would like to know why it doesn't work for me : )
it doesnt "work" for link 2 only cause it bypass port 443 and goes in direct connection
Works fine for the rest but since my ping is usually 150+~250(the one ingame whitch i dont thik its accurate) i cant tell if it actually helps

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Have your friend verify his client.
As for screen freezes, zone out and back in, using whatever teleports you've got (it is best NOT to use an NPC to go somewhere else, use a teleport stone instead or have a friend squad sig you!)
alright wwill try it next time and tell it my friend about verify. Thanks :3
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
it doesnt "work" for link 2 only cause it bypass port 443 and goes in direct connection
Works fine for the rest but since my ping is usually 150+~250(the one ingame whitch i dont thik its accurate) i cant tell if it actually helps

Ty men, I guess it didn't work for me because I tried link 2 

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
So far my wtfast only works on link 1 and 3, might work for you on those links

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Windows xp ahahah loser learn 2 windows feglord.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
learn 2 windows
Learn 2 talk homo habilis

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
u can try to change ur ISP to get a better ping with the server.
with my last ISP i had a good ping and never was lagging, everything was smouth. (but due to the bad ping for dota, i've been forced to change it, and the new ISP is very good for dota, but lags abit for epw x.x)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Learn 2 talk homo habilis
:normal-2: :normal-14: charlie u are even being nice yet they try to make fun of u