Epic Perfect World

Yo can you fix the lag already?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have nothing to do with the lag. Server at its peak time is still using less than 10% cpu power and during maintenances I haven't changed anything in the configs.  
You lag due to the route that is chosen from your location to the server, so your best bet is either try different link (1 or 3) or use WTFast.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
problem is we didnt have any lagg before this ... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I have nothing to do with the lag. Server at its peak time is still using less than 10% cpu power and during maintenances I haven't changed anything in the configs.  
You lag due to the route that is chosen from your location to the server, so your best bet is either try different link (1 or 3) or use WTFast.
I don't think WTFast works on PW anymore, last time I tried to use it and it didn't work  :normal-9:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
problem is we didnt have any lagg before this ... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
This. also WTFast was made to improve the fps lag (correct me if Im wrong), but Im talking about ping lag

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I installed WTFast and it doesn't work at all.

It wouldn't even identify EPW has a PW, unless there is some way to do this without my knowledge?

Vegas

This. also WTFast was made to improve the fps lag (correct me if Im wrong), but Im talking about ping lag
No WTFast is there to reduce ping, it gives you better routing than your ISP in most cases which helps with latency

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No WTFast is there to reduce ping, it gives you better routing than your ISP in most cases which helps with latency
Oh, thank you for clarifying, kinda lame it doesnt work for epw apparently

Vegas

Oh, thank you for clarifying, kinda lame it doesnt work for epw apparently
I didn't use it in a while but it worked for EPW like a year ago

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I didn't use it in a while but it worked for EPW like a year ago
New versions doesn't work 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
wtfast works for epw if half of you don't know how to set a custom game is other history.  but still will not change anything if the sv is lag.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
wtfast works for epw if half of you don't know how to set a custom game is other history.  but still will not change anything if the sv is lag.
#1 psy 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 2

• Old Player
lmao wat u might be bad

ChaosFlame

It's been fcking terrible since the last patches
How about u get better internet?? Im not lagging at all.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How about u get better internet?? Im not lagging at all.
I've been using the same internet for over a year and I've hardly had any issue until recently..