Epic Perfect World

Square Formation on Dragon Sword

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't know why this was removed in the first place, many older players still have this weapon from when it was available. The only replacement for this weapon now (unless on Rank Gear) is a 145 sword.. but as you can see.. the stats are nowhere close to what they used to be.

Clearly players with the older swords will have a damage advantage over ones who are using the 145 sword.

Could the Square formation option be readded to dragon swords? Why were they removed in the first place?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
guess the problem was the high aps with square formation that was making 3spark  with that weapon sealing continuously

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
guess the problem was the high aps with square formation that was making 3spark  with that weapon sealing continuously
Yeah but the APS is no different between swords, so Idk why I can't have the sword they do now. 
Makes no sense to remove it tbh

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You can get it on r8r and level 145 weapons.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
How many threads can josh make like this before he becomes the next mentalista? Find out next time on dragon ball z.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't think anyone uses that sword for damage, just for the proc tbh.