Epic Perfect World

Ultimate plebiscite about Def Camp!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, since the colapse of EPW PvP is already here, based on the amount of topics that turn into a counter def camp discussion.
I purpose here 3 solutions to the players of EPW to fix that fking trouble where we are now because of the try-hard-actions of some players that live to play, with the solutions we will return to the arcaic mode of 2006 PW where only skilleds survived. and the PvP where fun.

Suggestions;

1--------------------
Block via C++ code the swap of gear, acessories and cards WHILE in atk mode(like it happen with genie), with exception of weapons, that will still be able to swap whatever the time.

2--------------------
Back in time at 2009, contact Agatio and tell him to IP Block India on his new server in exchange of some funds.
zFlash wouldnt be able to log into our server and couldnt invent the def camp.

3--------------------
Restrict the rings for classes, physical rings for meeles and EAs, Magical Rings for Arcanes and EAs(cause chan).

Choose the option there and lets solve this democratically.
Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:37 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
1. Nice Idea but if u implement it gear shouldnt be able to be switched at all... means no exceptions for weapons

2. Is somehow not a solution....

3. Why would Archers get 2 Rings? Archers attack is based on physical attack so they should be restricted to phys rings only... oh and if we talk bout restrictions how bout restrict HA to actual HA classes/LA to actual LA classes/AA to actual AA classes oh andandand restrict weapons to classes only that have a mastery for it... ty for your attention
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Are you retarded?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
why u make another thread if discussion is already on http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26727.msg362676;topicseen#new

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
1. Nice Idea but if u implement it gear shouldnt be able to be switched at all... means no exceptions for weapons

2. Is somehow not a solution....

3. Why would Archers get 2 Rings? Archers attack is based on physical attack so they should be restricted to phys rings only... oh and if we talk bout restrictions how bout restrict HA to actual HA classes/LA to actual LA classes/AA to actual AA classes oh andandand restrict weapons to classes only that have a mastery for it... ty for your attention
yeeeeees! be gone with the spheres already psychics shouldn't be able to use them since they don't have a sphere mastery, let us truly control the powers of earth and water with our minds only!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
def camp, no def camp, you got destroyed up and down left and right by everyone on this server, are you trying to distract attention from you being a total failure at your class to the scripting and macroing of def gears so you don't look as bad?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
def camp, no def camp, you got destroyed up and down left and right by everyone on this server, are you trying to distract attention from you being a total failure at your class to the scripting and macroing of def gears so you don't look as bad?
You, is, angry, possessed by the testo.

Offline ...

• Old Player
You are desperately trying to bring the server down,gm ban this lowlife clown.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You are desperately trying to bring the server down,gm ban this lowlife clown.
Your friends are trying, i dont.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard @ #2.

In all seriousness, restrict rings to appropriate classes w/ exception of barb and EA since they are the only two classes that actually need that defense. [Channy bonus for EA]

Restrict the 150 dragon cape to EP/Mystic/Barb for purely support reasons.. How it was intended.

Tada, you don't have sins that take no damage and wizards/mystics/venos that only take 800's crit on x3 Spark

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista the king of the def camp psy is complaining about def camping ???

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista the king of the def camp psy is complaining about def camping ???
ey queen of def camp why u not whit ur king?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
ey queen of def camp why u not whit ur king?
You 1v1d me when I was in full def before TW. That's not camping you fool.  :-\