Epic Perfect World

problem logging server

Vadris

hey Gm's ! i have  a problem logging my acc ... when i log and put acc and pass it say about version is low ... may u tell me what to do ^_^ ty  :-*

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Which version is your client? You could try to manually patch it, and if that fails to verify your client.

01.01.2016. ♥

Vadris

hey Three well ... my version is 113 ... and i tryed to verdiy the acc but its not working :\ qq

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
The server is version 114, so you should either try to start game via patcher.exe or manually update it :)
Here's the page where you can find manual patches:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=patches

01.01.2016. ♥

Vadris

three still not working and i tyed everything u told me .... even the thing that u sent me qqq 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
three still not working and i tyed everything u told me .... even the thing that u sent me qqq
Bro, i would re-download all EPW, depending of your internet, it would take around 1 hr.This bug happens.

My damage log collection NEW

Vadris

well i can downlod it in 30min so idk :\  

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
Here's some more solutions from Common Issues and Fixes (<- click)
5. Patcher won't update or Patcher message: Update server connection fails
- Run the patcher as administrator and check again
- Add launcher.exe / patcher.exe / elementclient.exe to your antivirus exception list and check again
- Copy updateserver file attached to the bottom of this post and paste in EPW/patcher/server. Then restart the patcher and check again
- Run fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then click 'Verify' button on game patcher
- Restart the PC and router, then check again
- if methods above fail, please patch the game manually: http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=patches
- Alternately redownload / reinstall the client

01.01.2016. ♥