Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | The snack fest

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
WAIT LET ME BE THE NARRATOR OF A EPILOGUE.

So then.. as the screen fades to black, outcasts seemingly beaten the odds of fighting against worms and t69... How will the worms respond to this video?? Will worms have the power to make their trending #Wormed go strong in world chat? Or will the red and black spartans defeat them again..?

All questions will be answered the next pk only on EPW!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable members who are actually decent
What a grave understatement, the pinnacle of perfect world players across all classes is far beyond the mortal concept of decent. None will ever reach the level which we've gotten to no matter how long they play, our talent is unsurpassable. It is futile to attempt to best or even stand equal to us, the eternal champions of epic perfect world and all servers which have and will exist in this and every other universe.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
What a grave understatement, the pinnacle of perfect world players across all classes is far beyond the mortal concept of decent. None will ever reach the level which we've gotten to no matter how long they play, our talent is unsurpassable. It is futile to attempt to best or even stand equal to us, the eternal champions of epic perfect world and all servers which have and will exist in this and every other universe.
Pwcn xd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I lol'd

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 Before all these factions TEAM PH was #1

IJS
Nice speech teach me

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
The Outcast-Arti alliance broke now? O.o

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lol calm down , such madness for asking a question … I should of said "unofficial" alliance  :rolleyes:
ga and arti alliance still going strong tho ain't no worries

Offline Quit

• Quited
Rev #1 no doubt nice video king of Disneys :P

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
ga and arti alliance still going strong tho ain't no worries
That's good to know ;)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
That's good to know ;)
  ;) ur a clever nugget  ;)

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
 ;) ur a clever nugget  ;)
Why thank you pumpkin

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Why thank you pumpkin
what a good puppy if you keep this up maybe you can join in artifex

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
what a good puppy if you keep this up maybe you can join in artifex
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass … I don't run to the winning side just cus things get tough
Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:39 am by shaterd

Offline exe626

• brb
i've come to this thread exclusively because i love lilo and stitch

didn't watch the rest of the video, don't like watching old men with arthritis clicking skills in slow motion