Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | The snack fest

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Good video, nice to see OC back :) And at the same time super weird to see Team69 on the ground instead in the sky :P
Ty bro

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
haha look at these nerds think they can out dd my power of love heals, get out feglets
best intro kawaii lilo :-* :-* :-*

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
holy crap easy pk dude, I wish I was there to 1 shot half of Warn-..Worms69?  :police:

:normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:
Dw bruh i cought lots of fish that pk for both of us  :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
haha look at these nerds think they can out dd my power of love heals, get out feglets
.. retard LOL

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
:normal-2: love heals lmfao

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was good pk, OC rekt em all , i thought this was a shitty intro but actually it made me laugh.. awesome video from ancient player , did you like my elvens on you ?  :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
.. retard LOL
don't be shy now :police:

:normal-2: love heals lmfao

yes it's like 150% base mag damage but better :-[

Offline ...

• Old Player
Damn, nice video.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Every time OC makes an appearance the enemy runs the other direction man and instantly signets a full guild.

If you watch this video you know that there's a party, maybe a party and a half going against 3+ squads. Why?
Because we're better than you.

Worms, Artifex, Team69, it's all the same.. Numbers, without skill. The day's of skilled players is over, and the few that believe in Quality over Quantity are in Outcasts. Xpendable is no more, everyone else is sell-outs that join the winning team because they're too much of a puss to play with a challenge. Join Outcasts if you want to be part of a guild that won't cower in safe zone until a faction signet of 40+ to PK like a pack of dogs. ;)

you don't believe what you wrote either, this is 2013 remake when you pk against shiit guilds and think you are something , but in fact you're not
i feel like i'm dead
Are you #1 Disney fanboy
Nice pk music was bleh

ChaosFlame

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Love the intro  :police:

Great vid dude
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
you don't believe what you wrote either, this is 2013 remake when you pk against shiit guilds and think you are something , but in fact you're not
I started this game a little over a year ago, and Outcasts/GoodGame has nearly always been a presence in this servers eyes since I've been here.

Yes, they were in their golden era in 2013, but why are you living in the past? This is the present. Outcasts at the moment, and throughout this past year has shown this server that we are a force to be reckoned with. We've defeated a plethora of guilds in mass PK, we're by far one of the best small-PK factions on this game w/ unmatched skills as well in 1v1 combat.

Outcasts aside from guilds like Artifex; which benefit heavily from the Xpendable members who are actually decent- is hands down one of the most elite factions on this game.

At the moment the PK on this server consists of Worms, Team69 with their Warning friends and Artifex which takes the initiative to faction signet on every single PK that they can find. None of these are a challenge to Outcasts while we're in our element. We have repeatedly stomped on Warning, Team69, and Worms in PK this past few weeks and have gotten a lot of support from the server in our efforts, not to mention having people wanting to join us because they know that we're good.

Whats wrong with a group of players being steadfast and staying true to their faction? This is a guild from 2013, however this is also a guild that in recent times has been together a year and has honed their abilities as guild, and players together.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I started this game a little over a year ago, and Outcasts/GoodGame has nearly always been a presence in this servers eyes since I've been here.

Yes, they were in their golden era in 2013, but why are you living in the past? This is the present. Outcasts at the moment, and throughout this past year has shown this server that we are a force to be reckoned with. We've defeated a plethora of guilds in mass PK, we're by far one of the best small-PK factions on this game w/ unmatched skills as well in 1v1 combat.

Outcasts aside from guilds like Artifex; which benefit heavily from the Xpendable members who are actually decent- is hands down one of the most elite factions on this game.

At the moment the PK on this server consists of Worms, Team69 with their Warning friends and Artifex which takes the initiative to faction signet on every single PK that they can find. None of these are a challenge to Outcasts while we're in our element. We have repeatedly stomped on Warning, Team69, and Worms in PK this past few weeks and have gotten a lot of support from the server in our efforts, not to mention having people wanting to join us because they know that we're good.

Whats wrong with a group of players being steadfast and staying true to their faction? This is a guild from 2013, however this is also a guild that in recent times has been together a year and has honed their abilities as guild, and players together.
A very true insight into this server...

Staying on topic it's a good video, but stop using disney film intros kthxbai

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian

Amen, also, Outcasts was the most legendary ever in 2013 200 players not 1 random, atleast 50 people CORE players that have been with me for 2-3 servers, most of these people hating havent even been in OC or even played PW  at the time OC was jumping from server to server, most think we were just on EPW but no we have been on many many dora the explorer adventures it all started at 1.3 boys :police: