Epic Perfect World

White dots on lips

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Agatio and amazing Team...... is there anyway POSSIBLE to remove the white dots from our chars upper lip when making them? If you could fix that I would hug you and kiss you for a year!!! It simply makes our chars look like we have buck teeth, so we have to compensate by making our top lip smaller which also makes us look like chipmunks or something not as cute....... :/ 
 Can you fix it? PLEASE.. I love you forever for it  :normal-4:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
As a pervert.....i was extremely mislead by this topic....i just wanted to let people know this....

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Tbh you just gotta know how to resize and position mouth so no white dot... shows? 

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I've never had any problems with any white dots on the lips.  :-X 

LillySatou

mess around with your INI.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Or just choose a default pinoy preset and continue your modifying from there xD

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Or just choose a default pinoy preset and continue your modifying from there xD

roflmao +1  on this answer xD I could do that, but I dont want to .. why should I have to? Why cant they JUST FIX IT?? I do modify my lips etc but i hate doing it :/ .....lazy......

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

roflmao +1  on this answer xD I could do that, but I dont want to .. why should I have to? Why cant they JUST FIX IT?? I do modify my lips etc but i hate doing it :/ .....lazy......
Play with the depths of mouth/jaw + smile position

Offline Zaphour

• Characters: HeyCutieXOXO
I know exactly what you mean with the white dots and I hate them! Any time customizable avatars are involved people take great care in the appearance and why should we have to redo an entire avatar that will never look the EXACT same as before when they could just fix the dots? I hate the dots! 

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Tbh you just gotta know how to resize and position mouth so no white dot... shows?
This..
No need to change the whole ini.. And depth wont affect your ini..

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
As a pervert.....i was extremely mislead by this topic....i just wanted to let people know this....
You disgust me.

Goldengate

The actual name of the white dot is called "Teeth"...  :tiger-22:
I remember reading on the PWI forums a long time ago that the white spots are due to a graphics card. I've never had an issue with it, the only time I see it is when someone posts a screenshot of it. 3: Not sure how true that is, don't really remember what the thread was that it was posted on back then.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde