Epic Perfect World

r8 - Seeker

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Can someone tell me if int is available on the r8 seeker top or pants, kinda have a dream with r8

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i think on Boots.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
already knew about the boots, was asking because im trying for 2.86 with longsword :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
try to talk with Rance ingame, he have full rank8 and he knows a lot better than me about Seekers lol but i think only boots and rists will have the interval options, we removed it rom the Chest that im sure about and i think pants never had that option. but i'll let Agatio answer to this when he sees it :D

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
i know about seeker haha but so far only shows its available on boots and wrists, in which dragon already has int on wrists and trying for boots/anything but wrists for r8 int :3 and yes ur right pants dont, only boots/plate for HA classes if im right

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
u are right only boots and chests for HA classes...but dunno if for chest on this server tough...

Offline Casshern

• Demon Cyborg
already knew about the boots, was asking because im trying for 2.86 with longsword :3

-0.05 was an add-on possibility for the top (don't know if this was removed), with a rate of 1.58% per add. It is also a possibility on the boots however at a 0.16% per add. I would give up on the dream of R8 if APS is your goal. Missing HA and LA Dragon armor is probably your best option.

On a side note, I also have no idea why he removed the -int from the regular lvl 100 Nirvana gears...I would think that if people want to spend that many Uncannies to lose so much defense and HP just gain some interval it would be fine...
Ruin is the salvation of man and machine.

Casshern - Demon BM
iPud - Sage Sin

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far

keep reforging ur r8 sword till u get some int and then u will :P

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
money isnt really a problem but rather not lose my dragon sword with its tasty gof :3, im just waiting for the answer of if int is taken off the r8 seeker top