Epic Perfect World

Patch v114

Its a tough call I guess, because you're likely to upset/lose just as much of the server as you are going to please. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
+1 to Cassie, no restrictions please D:
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Patch icon will come tomorrow around noon. Sorry for the delay. I was thinking if I could add something else with that patch (like ring restriction etc.) but I see that it does need more consideration.
Just restrict rings already.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Just restrict rings already.
^^^^^^

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
I really don't like the ring restriction idea.  :( Getting too close to storm and restricted gear territory..and one of the things I really enjoy about this server is still having he freedom to play with builds. I don't want to see Epic go down that path where everyone has to be exactly the same..
lets be honest , do u like hit 800 non crit on a psy ? : ) (as sin)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
and then you will still hit that psy how often per second`? and how high is your crit chance again? yeah.... poor underpowerd sin
I don't play sin, so...yeah. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't forget about cape 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just add the restriction already, every player wants it apart of few idiots defending their wr lvl phy def , come on , this is laughable

scatterer3

Finally some dark (black/red) weapon skins, for FREE LOL! Thank you!