Epic Perfect World

Un-nerf AS

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
So basically on this server AS cant "crit" ( AS has the potential to hit 1.3x its normal dmg)
Its been like that for as long an I can remember and honestly I think that form of balance isn't relevant on epw anymore. 
Firstly AS can be easily counterd/resisted in many ways so QQ about AS being broken isnt needed.
If you analyse the mystic class. Its a primarily a support class thus having low dmg output naturally due to the skills and Absorb Soul has been a vital skill in helping the class kill most classes (Arcanes and LA's) but what iv noticed is the fact that AS dmg is insufficient in most cases. For example  If you look at AS dmg on a mg. With the NV debuff I hit approximately 11k due to their pdef. This dmg is fixed and if AS is spammed it's a bunch of 11ks and in most cases isn't enough. 
Im not requesting for a boost in this class. All I ask if that the skill absorb soul actually works like its description says. (Its not even a crit it's a chance to hit 1.3x its dmg)

eternalagony23

So basically on this server AS cant "crit" ( AS has the potential to hit 1.3x its normal dmg)
Its been like that for as long an I can remember and honestly I think that form of balance isn't relevant on epw anymore.
Firstly AS can be easily counterd/resisted in many ways so QQ about AS being broken isnt needed.
If you analyse the mystic class. Its a primarily a support class thus having low dmg output naturally due to the skills and Absorb Soul has been a vital skill in helping the class kill most classes (Arcanes and LA's) but what iv noticed is the fact that AS dmg is insufficient in most cases. For example  If you look at AS dmg on a mg. With the NV debuff I hit approximately 11k due to their pdef. This dmg is fixed and if AS is spammed it's a bunch of 11ks and in most cases isn't enough.
Im not requesting for a boost in this class. All I ask if that the skill absorb soul actually works like its description says. (Its not even a crit it's a chance to hit 1.3x its dmg)

The skill is perfectly fine, How do u consistently hit 11k and have trouble killing a mage ? lol ? You realize AS bypass all defense's right, even sog. ALSo it even ignores the half dmg, from sky - ground.  I honestly think you just don't how to play your class. I've played mage for a while now, and the 2 classes that give me hard time in 1v1's is wf's and ( decent ) mystic. Tbh mages has a disadvantage vs any other AA class, due to reason I'm not gonna bother listing.  Yes AS can be countered but you can't spam evilward like you can spam AS. I think you need pm Faultless( best mystic on server, aka Maxi ) for lessons.  ;)  

dumb suggestion -1 Aga made it so it can't crit for a reason, too op emo.
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:52 am by Swink

LillySatou

Needs to stay nerfed as it bypasses def lvls.

Opulence

It's fine ... 
:normal-43:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's fine ...
:normal-43:
No it isn't
Great suggestion OP!

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Opulence

No it isn't
Great suggestion OP!
QQ

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
play other sv then

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It's fine as it is.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
i'm the best mystic on server
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.

The skill is perfectly fine, How do u consistently hit 11k and have trouble killing a mage ? lol ? You realize AS bypass all defense's right, even sog. ALSo it even ignores the half dmg, from sky - ground.  I honestly think you just don't how to play your class. I've played mage for a while now, and the 2 classes that give me hard time in 1v1's is wf's and ( decent ) mystic. Tbh mages has a disadvantage vs any other AA class, due to reason I'm not gonna bother listing.  Yes AS can be countered but you can't spam evilward like you can spam AS. I think you need pm Faultless( best mystic on server, aka Maxi ) for lessons.  ;)  

dumb suggestion -1 Aga made it so it can't crit for a reason, too op emo.
I never stated that I had trouble killing mg's and I  know all about AS bypassing def lvls and thats not my point.  How on earth does me suggesting a skill to be do what its description says make me incapable of playing the class?  Thanks for your input though and I get your point but most of what you said is irrelevant to my suggestion mate (stating what AS can and cant do) 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
LOL. Are you the famous F1 f2 master?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
LOL. Are you the famous F1 f2 master?
I invented Mystic man ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.

I invented Mystic man ..

*mindblown*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
*mindblown*
i'm so good mystic it's unreal ' - '