Epic Perfect World

Patch v41

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I think that it was done by mistake, and instead of just leaving it at a mount token and deal with the fact that they lost out on ec's they are going to take the additional speed from us and make our mounts that we wasted our ec's on worth squat cause clearly that is the thing to do..

Comes close to what I was thinking, honestly.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thing was that we left the mount on the shop by mistake. it was suppose to be for token only.
and the problem was that people started scamming so we decided to screw those scammers nerfing their alrdy bought mounts so they couldnt sell them anymore.
if we wouldnt do something so drastic ppl would still beeing scammed.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
How many people actually use a mount here though?  You can fly about as fast...and you are FLYING lol

For me a mount is mostly just for show.  I like the way it looks, so I ride it around town sometimes.  I wanna go somewhere, I fly.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I prefer running on a mount, personally. Flying might be better concerning speed, but riding a mount somewhere just has more of a nice feeling to it.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
thing was that we left the mount on the shop by mistake. it was suppose to be for token only.
and the problem was that people started scamming so we decided to screw those scammers nerfing their alrdy bought mounts so they couldnt sell them anymore.
if we wouldnt do something so drastic ppl would still beeing scammed.
Ok Evil I can except that guys are trying to stop scammers but uhm...the only ones u guys are "screwing" is the people that bought it legit. I mean its just my opinion and I realize that means nothing; but uhm...thats pretty fked up.. and as for those scammers I hope they choke on a chicken bone.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Ste_

Ok Evil I can except that guys are trying to stop scammers but uhm...the only ones u guys are "screwing" is the people that bought it legit. I mean its just my opinion and I realize that means nothing; but uhm...thats pretty fked up.. and as for those scammers I hope they choke on a chicken bone.

It's just showing that people wont get away with abusing any bugs/glitches. Punish the whole server, let them know that breaking the rules is not going to go over easily with the EPW Team. Plus, going through the logs to find out which ones are legit and which ones arent... Thats a long process...

Offline Jaye

It's just showing that people wont get away with abusing any bugs/glitches. Punish the whole server, let them know that breaking the rules is not going to go over easily with the EPW Team. Plus, going through the logs to find out which ones are legit and which ones arent... Thats a long process...
I wonder if it is possible to find the people that have multiple unicorns in their bags.. snatch those puppies out or purge any that aren't hatched and problem is somewhat remedied.

Offline natika

There is the bug with rewards of reputation from BH2. On reward item there is wrote "1000 reputation" and actually you receive 66 reputation. Please fix

Offline Merahi

There is the bug with rewards of reputation from BH2. On reward item there is wrote "1000 reputation" and actually you receive 66 reputation. Please fix

+1  :-[ was kinda happy when i read the descrip ....but errrr ....only 66 rep instead !!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we alrdy said that that will be fixed with the next patch  :police:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
All the BH 2 rewards are now tradables
Just a question: Will the bh2 rewards stay tradable forever or not?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
if they are tradable they shouldnt...we will fix that too

Offline Faeryl

Hmmm, I think I have it now after reading everything. Agatio, makes a mistake, players see an opportunity and go with it. First who made the mistake to begin with, and why is it when someone makes a mistake they don't take responsibility for their own action, they blame it on everyone else? I remember the day when PWI did that, and they lost about half their people. Do I think it was a mistake hell no Agatio is too smart for that, but keep this in mind *leave cheese out and a mouse will grab it every time*. To even take the step to punish people for a freaking mount mishap is hilarious and lame, especially when p-servers aren't on the up and up (Not leagle) anyways. Also, if people were willing to pay that much EC, Coin or sexual favors, its their dumb buttocks to blame not the entire server. But, oh well....Just another day in the grand scheme of a NOT so Perfect World......

Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 10:50 am by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Jaye

+1

I like how my suggestion was not even addressed.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Agatio always Accepted his responsability in all the mistakes he have until today made.

Now before this tursn to a complete out of topic thread, Agatio is only one, codeing and improveing a game in Chinese, have any of you actually stop to think how dif that is, Do you guys even realise how many lines of codes it makes to keep a game like this runing, and how impossible it is for Agatio to check everything before patching. Unilke PWI, in here there isnt a team of 20 ppl working and being payed for it. Agatio makes the best he can so does the rest ppl.

Mistakes will always happen, if ppl, remember that this is a free game, where everything can be farm, and not be lazy, and exploit every litle glintch, things like this would not happen.

Next time when you see a Glintch, make the normal thing, and report it, so its fixed. And not go run buying 200, and resell it for 200EC, cause there is a mistake.

In here it will apply, for one greedy, everyone payes. Maybe next time ppl will remember it and try to act more mature.

Ty

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy