Epic Perfect World

Remove 15% Pdef from wizard set bonus and Genie spark.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
+1 I agree , i dont care about pdef , fcking remove that genie spark , all wiz use it after tidal is done , and what? they think they good? fcking worthless skill man
3.33 sin very skillful too damn!

Vegas

+1 I agree , i dont care about pdef , fcking remove that genie spark , all wiz use it after tidal is done , and what? they think they good? fcking worthless skill man
Dude you know they're going to use it when your tidal runs out so you can easily resist it...

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse

I feel you man :( :'(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Dude you know they're going to use it when your tidal runs out so you can easily resist it...
lets say its off , u maze step and keep him in lock , he will still can use before you use tidal or 3 spark , so it's like meh useless

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I still wonder
If every1 agrees that the def switch with those items makes the shit op
15 rpd and genie spark become way too much
and every1 with a brain wants the rings restricted
why isn't it done yet

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Agatio has stated that he will not limit Rings due to them being used so much. [TLDR; It would nerf Channy EA's too much, apparently)

So we're at a loss there.

It's highly unlikely that on a server so unbalanced when it comes to defense camping that there will be any action towards this being restricted.

Wizards were buffed defensively due to the high demand and high population that wizards have gotten over this past year, however as it is seen now that there are many fully geared wizards.. This reduction of damage isn't needed. A fully defense camping wizard will take 1K crits from a triple sparked barbarian? That's nice.

That same wizard with full defensive gears will still be able to crit in the 20k's easily without spark.

The amount of opposition to such threads leads to one point. People are now too reliant on the defensive capabilities that this server has given them. Place these same players onto a server where they aren't able to tank 5+ people alone and they won't fair half as well, and because this is a majority of the server and that people use the excuse "I need these gears for mass PK" - Nothing well be done.

There is no winning, however, I fully support this thread and wish that this server had the balance that others do so frequently. 

+1

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Suggestion which cant happen, mages just got a phydef buff cause they are weak as sht, you dont even mass pk maybe go get better at 1v1s 

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Remove rpd from arcane helm dude  

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Remove rpd from arcane helm dude  
That would nerf some sin which would make the OP upset :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
That would nerf some sin which would make the OP upset :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
:normal-3:

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
taking off 15% pdef bonus -1
nerfing spark +1

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
There was once a server who did what was asked, the outcome wasn't so good.   ???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
There was once a server who did what was asked, the outcome wasn't so good.   ???
There are plenty of servers that are fine.

Offline tssrfire

+1

Side note: Pedro loyal dogs barking in forum for there master favarate class what a loyal subjects he has  :-\