Epic Perfect World

Remove 15% Pdef from wizard set bonus and Genie spark.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you remove that, then you might aswell remove everything else that is seemingly 'op' against other classes :-\. The gameplay of everyone now is pretty much the same, heavily relying on def gear since that is what 1v1s has evolved to.
that is the problem xd

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think this game is at the stage that if you don't like the defense pvp aspect, you won't like the game at all. No point asking for a nerf when the problem is that you should be looking for a new game...

Vegas

Restrict rings guys....
And delete def cape

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Yes +1 aswel:
-Remove OCC
-Remove mire
-Remove Wb's primal stun
-Add WR's primal stun

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Yes +1 aswel:
-Remove OCC
-Remove mire
-Remove Wb's primal stun
-Add WR's primal stun

I beat you.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
1- I would like for spark to be removed (Although I wont care much if it isn't)
I'm a wb and in full def gear I'll take 40-50k crit which is pretty much insta death if my health is 75% or less.(although I only use r8 armor and wep vs mages not mag ring , vit time etc)
This can become frustrating if you are facing a poorly skilled mage  who will camp def gear including dragon cape, vit tome, phys ring etc until genie recharges to attempt spark again which if they crit at 75% or less is insta death. This is especially annoying because if they are at least smart enough to conceel their spark until last second before the skill is released there is no way to react fast enough to stop yourself taking dmg.
More so, in said def gear I can't kill the mage perhaps becasuse Im sh1t or even average def gear is enough to tank dmg from a wb as a mage along with self heals .

2- what is scripting? Lol

So from what I've read if the community doesn't want for changes to be made to mg set bonuses atlest reconsider making rings class restricted or removing spark? 

(Hopefully this made sense, its early in the morning and I don't want to proof read)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I beat you.

Shut up i want Veteran  title dude

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
-1 and not everyone uses macros switching
i press b and lf gear...
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Inb4 Pel tries to make HA Wiz work

Oh wait, I'm Pel.

Nevermind, carry on.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Vegas

Inb4 Pel tries to make HA Wiz work

Oh wait, I'm Pel.

Nevermind, carry on.
1. Swane already did that
2. Stop looking for attention with your shit builds and l2p

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Hello everyone!

Since everyone in EPW uses def sets and the amount of def campers has increased, many classes lean to take the pk to a state in which numbers / duel decides the winner, duel applying in playoffs of course every class has a weak point and can die at some point but some  try hard to get in duels or aren't killable in any way
Wizards has been boosted before the existence of 'def camping sets' and now since everyone has them, wizards have become way too tanky and even my sin (with 74 ATK level with 2.86 GOF and what is around 45k patk) cant take one down unless a special case or the wizard doesn't know what he's doing or does't use script ( Yes everyone uses script these days). reaching a state in which no physical class can kill a wizard even if is a matter of outplay is stupid
my sin with gof and all sht deals 2.2-2.4k 3 sparked aps and isn't able to take it down even after using occult genie
the damage outcome is stupidly low and it doesn't even forces the Wizards to use genie as a defensive role
now some smartass sin gonna come and say that he can do it and u just have to dph, he cant do it and i'm sure of it, thats why even best 'dph' sins such as > put names here < are forced to win 1v1s vs wizards in duels every single time at playoffs and mass pk in terms of damage, if a mage is buffed, u cant kill it unless u purge while every other class dies
the amount of wizards has increased drastically in the past few months just because of this un-needed boost that aga did, or atleast, at that moment needed, which currently is not necessary
I have wizard myself and I tested tanking sins with just using purify weapon with 2x def and normal def gears and I was able to tank sins without using genie, and my purify was working even against DPH sins. Without making this post so long and boring lets just say this
I suggest fixing taking genie spark away ( or lowering its %) and taking the 15% pdef set bonus, it isn't balanced how they can hit 60k in 1 click.
As my Seby says "either make them have a loss going with that high def or take the def and let their dmg".
Yeah bro, its the EPW colapse

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
lol what?? Jeez people stop crying and learn to play more your class!!! -1
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
 -1 i would accept the spark removal but not the -15% pdef

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
No.
Mages had to have somehow a Pdef boost tbh.. they were squishy and if they mess up at switching for def gears they die ... even if you're good sin now , you have to get better at it just like those mages you couldn't beat did  :)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 I agree , i dont care about pdef , fcking remove that genie spark , all wiz use it after tidal is done , and what? they think they good? fcking worthless skill man