Epic Perfect World

Remove 15% Pdef from wizard set bonus and Genie spark.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nerfing wizards just cause there are a fair share of tryhards out there that won't pk w/o scripts and def camp doesn't seem quite the way to go.
Think about it, you'd basicaly encourage def camping further due to too little (debatable so lets say less) def without it.
I don't think that is what you are aiming for.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
should nerf barbs too, cause i tank most of mgs with no rmd gear or magic ring. and they die pretty easy if you catch em in atk gear, and die too with some dmg spikes if in def...
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:24 pm by Three
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Scripting is the problem imo. Since people use it like major tryhards.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Scripting is the problem imo. Since people use it like major tryhards.
:police:razer keyboard

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 I can 2 shot them again on my EA, sometimes 1 shot with sharptooth and extreme poison if +15% rpd gets removed
Don't care about spark but I like to spam it when I play mago  :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i have no problem hieroing a mg sometimes with a purge and a crti zerk... 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Periphery, Castiel, Auspicious, Sebi, Satisfya..and many more, probably I could even kill myself on sin if I would play mage more and if I could 1v1 myself...Welp, idk if I should l2p or you since you lost badly vs me from a broken class :D
 "Broken class" no class is broken 1.5 is broken and it always will be, regardless of nerfs, if you want someone to point a finger at direct your attention to the main devs of this shit game, PWI has come along way from being so called "perfect" its downright awful, but that doesn't stop people from playing it and abusing it now does it ? ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i think the problem is not on mages.pk gotten really annoying lately cause of the script 1 click god mode defence gear
i barely attack anyone nowadays and after 2-3 hits i do the same dmg.99% of the times my target get a normal amount of dmg depending on class then ithis dmg is reduced by at least 50% in a fraction of a second.
Restrict the defence gear to support classes only bring back the nice fast paced that we used to have :-X

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Please keep it clean now.
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:26 pm by Three

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Mages have become tanky coz of scripts and def camp, its true
since u cant remove scripting and the insta def switch, remove def cape / phy 15% rpd or atleast 10% of it
or
remove their genie spark
is either u pick dmg or defence

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
since u cant remove scripting and the insta def switch, remove def cape / phy 15% rpd or atleast 10% of it
or
remove their genie spark
totaly THIS!... Ty Sebi
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
or
remove their genie spark
and let sins kill them 123  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
erm no lol

yang idk why you making this post. you beat any mage easily lol

in play offs good sins still beat good mages 80% of the time

everyone camps def, sins get retardedly tanky just like mages. To be honest its a good thing. imagen how boring pk would be with all the hiero buggs.

Lol i fak you

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
erm no lol

yang idk why you making this post. you beat any mage easily lol

in play offs good sins still beat good mages 80% of the time

everyone camps def, sins get retardedly tanky just like mages. To be honest its a good thing. imagen how boring pk would be with all the hiero buggs.

Because dude its retard hitting mages 800 noncrit.. and when tidal is off they are able to hit me 50k on my def gears..
also to add to this, I made this thread, but it doesn't really mean that it refers to me XD