Epic Perfect World

Remove 15% Pdef from wizard set bonus and Genie spark.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Hello everyone! 

Since everyone in EPW uses def sets and the amount of def campers has increased, many classes lean to take the pk to a state in which numbers / duel decides the winner, duel applying in playoffs of course every class has a weak point and can die at some point but some  try hard to get in duels or aren't killable in any way
Wizards has been boosted before the existence of 'def camping sets' and now since everyone has them, wizards have become way too tanky and even my sin (with 74 ATK level with 2.86 GOF and what is around 45k patk) cant take one down unless a special case or the wizard doesn't know what he's doing or does't use script ( Yes everyone uses script these days). reaching a state in which no physical class can kill a wizard even if is a matter of outplay is stupid 
my sin with gof and all sht deals 2.2-2.4k 3 sparked aps and isn't able to take it down even after using occult genie
the damage outcome is stupidly low and it doesn't even forces the Wizards to use genie as a defensive role
now some smartass sin gonna come and say that he can do it and u just have to dph, he cant do it and i'm sure of it, thats why even best 'dph' sins such as > put names here < are forced to win 1v1s vs wizards in duels every single time at playoffs and mass pk in terms of damage, if a mage is buffed, u cant kill it unless u purge while every other class dies
the amount of wizards has increased drastically in the past few months just because of this un-needed boost that aga did, or atleast, at that moment needed, which currently is not necessary 
I have wizard myself and I tested tanking sins with just using purify weapon with 2x def and normal def gears and I was able to tank sins without using genie, and my purify was working even against DPH sins. Without making this post so long and boring lets just say this
I suggest fixing taking genie spark away ( or lowering its %) and taking the 15% pdef set bonus, it isn't balanced how they can hit 60k in 1 click.
As my Seby says "either make them have a loss going with that high def or take the def and let their dmg".

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
well yea mage deal alot  and tank alot but before they didnt have that 15% set bonus they were so squishy  and every1 class at this  server def camps ;c. and only good mgs can beat good sins in 1vs1 cuz sin if stunlocks good ;c
ive been playing my mg a bit (i still suck dont hate ookk) its not easy to kill sin

Vegas

Or restrict rings and don't make them trash?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
well yea mage deal alot  and tank alot but before they didnt have that 15% set bonus they were so squishy  and every1 class at this  server def camps ;c. and only good mgs can beat good sins in 1vs1 cuz sin if stunlocks good ;c
ive been playing my mg a bit (i still suck dont hate ookk) its not easy to kill sin
1 hour after I made my wizard, i did 1v1  a sin...it goes as easy as once tidal is off I deal at least 60k.. and while tidal is on I am able to tank with just using windshield.

Or restrict rings and don't make them trash?
Restricting rings suggestion was rejected... but yea I would really like it if rings could get restricted. 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

1 hour after I made my wizard, i did 1v1  a sin...it goes as easy as once tidal is off I deal at least 60k.. and while tidal is on I am able to tank with just using windshield.
what sin. and i  honestly dont like the idea of camping def the server was better when there were no def campers and tryhards

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥

what sin. and i  honestly dont like the idea of camping def the server was better when there were no def campers and tryhards
Periphery, Castiel, Auspicious, Sebi, Satisfya..and many more, probably I could even kill myself on sin if I would play mage more and if I could 1v1 myself...

Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:18 pm by Three

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Lmfao,my rmdt armor set stops me from being killed by a 3 spark spark fire combo 8D 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Periphery, Castiel, Auspicious, Sebi, Satisfya..and many more, probably I could even kill myself on sin if I would play mage more and if I could 1v1 myself...Welp, idk if I should l2p or you since you lost badly vs me from a broken class :D
mages got a phydef boost just months ago cause it was squishy and if you dont switch gears in mass PK it still is
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:20 pm by Three

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Periphery, Castiel, Auspicious, Sebi, Satisfya..and many more, probably I could even kill myself on sin if I would play mage more and if I could 1v1 myself...Welp, idk if I should l2p or you since you lost badly vs me from a broken class :D
:police:just remove def at all  balanced 8) *was not inteded to hate,troll,scrcaswam and other shet truth*

Zirkon

People begged to add The +15 Pdef boost and even made couple of threads for it ,now u want to remove it lol
I seriously don't understand people in this community sometimes

but in that topic
i dont 1vs1 a lot but
Mages shouldn't be able to use The Phy def rings + The Def cape + vit tome because thats absolute madness, WRs Deal 400s to them   

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i am a wb, and its easy to kill a wiz that camps.. just have to be lucky abit, same with a wiz, would be able to kill sh1t unless lucky abit. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
no -1  they are fine as they are gof sin demolishes my mg so easy(AiZoX), 1337 on bloodfeast it deals op dmg even on def gear like 4ks. Also eas with the max aps gear deal so much dmg with the debuff option thats why he even put it everyone is having the OP gear now mage just needed it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i agree, mage was squishy because no1 at that point was using the def setup that now is used, scripts, and such
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:23 pm by Three

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No.

Impossible you sit and tank a sin like that , due to p.def bonus set. Either you have full defense gear and you are vit build , or you are fighting a sin with no daggers.
This bonus was changed to the 15% p.def due to something , and even with it, some melee classes hit pretty damm hard. 

As for def camp , i switch to wep/vit tome and top , no cards nothing , and sometimes even with it you get hit for a decent amount of damage. Sure i'm not talking about one single DD , or i would just use a def wep , i'm referring when it comes surviving against AA's of several DD's.

I haven't 1vs1 in years so i won't comment on that aspect, but as for Mass PK or even RPK , Wizards defenses are fine. They don't need any boost , but sure as hell they don't need that bonus taken.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Vegas

Tbh MG isn't OP in 1v1, any good EP or Myst could take a shit on them. The def on gear isn't OP either, it's the scripting