Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | 神界 Rev MG PoV

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Do you want me to link 20 videos , of how you die during AD ? It's in plenty of my videos, maxy's , marius or geo's.
Can just link them all if you really want.
look im respect to always good pkrs not ***ing building my ego like you, simple as that you cant even control himsef self whenever some 1 calling artifex shit, 
i know you gonna grab those expan ppl to watch their video but im pretty sure how these guys tryhard to kill us in pk, im not saying they're bad,
i hope next time make pk video your self, so dont bother to others player good or bad, get good your self b4 talking some one else

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
look im respect to always good pkrs not ***ing building my ego like you, simple as that you cant even control himsef self whenever some 1 calling artifex shit,
i know you gonna grab those expan ppl to watch their video but im pretty sure how these guys tryhard to kill us in pk, im not saying they're bad,
i hope next time make pk video your self, so dont bother to others player good or bad, get good your self b4 talking some one else
Can't try hard to kill someone who drops like a fly instantly when he is targeted ( you ).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Keep going guys just no harsh insults or my thread gonna hit the lock

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
u beat me wb vs wb? rebuff faster?
wait till i get home and we fight dude ok
I beat you
ok dude
and I beat you.....

Who's next?

Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:14 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I beat youand I beat you.....

Who's next?
make 2v1 i beat u both on sin vs wr + wb

sorround

1 EP in squad and no Mystic you still couldn't kill sh1t. What's your next excuse? What will you say , when i play with twice your KDR , survivals and kills. And you die like a mob in every PK i see you, when will you improve?
As for the Pedja, nice joke , but i could name plenty EA's better then him, starting by Swane , Maxy , Skriilex, Geo , Diogo.
And don't be a hypocrite talking about EPs, we both seen who begs for more and more EP's  :normal-2:

Dude shut your mouth already, you ruin every video with your shit.
Of course you'd never beg for eps when you guys have so many online at each pk you don't even know where to put them.

WR's do all the job for you at PK, you get carried at each and everyone of them. I remember when Artifex first started dude, where did you get all this ego from, you died non stop and called everyone "literally useless" #neverforget.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Dude shut your mouth already, you ruin every video with your shit.
Of course you'd never beg for eps when you guys have so many online at each pk you don't even know where to put them.

WR's do all the job for you at PK, you get carried at each and everyone of them. I remember when Artifex first started dude, where did you get all this ego from, you died non stop and called everyone "literally useless" #neverforget.
I died non stop ? LOL , i'm possibly one of the people who die less in PK , i'm sure if you ask most of the people who have pk'ed against me over years , such as Swane, Insanity and others, they will agree i don't die very much.
Funny to see you talking about ego ,when other's come on here bashing Artifex, but if i say one word i'm a big ego guy ? Get out of here unknown LOL you are a no one in PK , no one even notices you , that's how sh1t you are.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

sorround

I died non stop ? LOL , i'm possibly one of the people who die less in PK , i'm sure if you ask most of the people who have pk'ed against me over years , such as Swane, Insanity and others, they will agree i don't die very much.
Funny to see you talking about ego ,when other's come on here bashing Artifex, but if i say one word i'm a big ego guy ? Get out of here unknown LOL you are a no one in PK , no one even notices you , that's how sh1t you are.
pathetic, call swane and naeem already, seeing as you can't have some dignity and say something without bringing actual good pkers into it. I'm done with you, have wasted enough of my time with you already.
PD:stop LOLing at your own shit, you're not funny.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
So you say if you get noticed in pk thats better? So people can AA you?
I think it's better if you can kill people w/o being noticed xd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
pathetic, call swane and naeem already, seeing as you can't have some dignity and say something without bringing actual good pkers into it. I'm done with you, have wasted enough of my time with you already.
PD:stop LOLing at your own shit, you're not funny.
I pointed Naeem and Swane cause they have PK'ed against me for many years , and not just one on server so i'm sure they can give an opinion from both perspectives. Better then you in fact, who calls everyone in Artifex bad, easy ,trash ,yet ... You are a no one, and i doubt you are any good or decent , i don't even know who you are ( dont care either ).
So you say if you get noticed in pk thats better? So people can AA you?
I think it's better if you can kill people w/o being noticed xd
I believe you got my point wrong. But let me ask you this, when you have constantly 5 people who dedicate every single debuff they have to try to kill you for over 2 minutes, and that's all they try, yet they fail, what does it tell you? 
Or when people on the "enemy guild" ( per say ) , keep saying "oh they all focused on you , they saying just stay on Pedro" . Guess it's cause i'm really bad, right ?  :normal-2:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
I pointed Naeem and Swane cause they have PK'ed against me for many years , and not just one on server so i'm sure they can give an opinion from both perspectives. Better then you in fact, who calls everyone in Artifex bad, easy ,trash ,yet ... You are a no one, and i doubt you are any good or decent , i don't even know who you are ( dont care either ).I believe you got my point wrong. But let me ask you this, when you have constantly 5 people who dedicate every single debuff they have to try to kill you for over 2 minutes, and that's all they try, yet they fail, what does it tell you?
Or when people on the "enemy guild" ( per say ) , keep saying "oh they all focused on you , they saying just stay on Pedro" . Guess it's cause i'm really bad, right ?  :normal-2:
It tells me that you have a personal ep/mystic.
Lets be realistic when 5 people constantly try to harass you, you should die lol. Unless like said above you have a personal ep or mystic

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
It tells me that you have a personal ep/mystic.
Lets be realistic when 5 people constantly try to harass you, you should die lol. Unless like said above you have a personal ep or mystic
Gear switching is amazing.
Don't need personal EP when you have one good ep in squad that can deal with all , and / or mystic.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Gear switching is amazing.
Don't need personal EP when you have one good ep in squad that can deal with all , and / or mystic.
Aint nobody got time for that
and you got my point lel

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
All this rejected ppl and warning players so mad rofl lmao  talk when you guild can give good pk ... if we have to say that u guys won some pk ye gz u did win lets say 15 of 500 ? Videos don't lie now stfu and nice video rev