Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | 神界 Rev MG PoV

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
man i remember that  :normal-26: the beer was way too good and after all i gave up?  :normal-2: what's the point?
yes i beg for ep cuz back then we had 1ep or 0.5 per pt  :normal-9: not like u 2-4 per pt
What back then, this was not even 10 days ago , and you had more then that. Our EP's are just better then yours.
Pretty sure i seen the legendary Warning squads with 3eps 1 mystic 2barbs and like 3 dd's LOL what are you even barking about 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
What back then, this was not even 10 days ago , and you had more then that. Our EP's are just better then yours.
Pretty sure i seen the legendary Warning squads with 3eps 1 mystic 2barbs and like 3 dd's LOL what are you even barking about
first off no1 is barking im typing u brainless moron
the exact time was 5th july
what legendary squads? it's cc squad  :normal-18: and ofc it has 3eps meanwhile urs have 3-5eps and mystics
its back then cuz i dont plan on returning in warning = past  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
first off no1 is barking im typing u brainless moron
the exact time was 5th july
what legendary squads? it's cc squad  :normal-18: and ofc it has 3eps meanwhile urs have 3-5eps and mystics
CC squad lead by an EA , with a psychic and another EA ?and one WR ?Nice ,next you invent dex genie with no badge of courage moron
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
CC squad lead by an EA , with a psychic and another EA ?and one WR ?Nice ,next you invent dex genie with no badge of courage moron
lol can u link me so i know what u're talking about? idk if it ever happened or even if it did happen it was rare case and not to consider the fact that ur squads, all of them have to have atleast 2eps and now that warning had 3eps in one pk was such unbalanced thing and so shocking u couldnt handle it?
artifex was always guild full of eps lol and no1 even denying that u have better eps than rest of guilds
in every trash u can find something not so disgusting  :police:
now shut up buttlicking monkey 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
consider the fact that ur squads, all of them have to have atleast 2eps
Only had one EP , no mystic on the PK i talked about, that was few hours ago at Village of Lost / Swamp. They still couldn't do sh1t.
Guess you are wrong ( like always )

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Only had one EP , no mystic on the PK i talked about, that was few hours ago at Village of Lost / Swamp. They still couldn't do sh1t.
Guess you are wrong ( like always )
like always? u r so clueless, i left warning every1 saw it. I doubt u havent  :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
like always? u r so clueless, i left warning every1 saw it. I doubt u havent  :normal-2:
What does that have to do with anything? 
Are you trying to prove how hopeless they were, or how you can't do sh1t for them and rq'ed ? Not quiete sure, but i guess both

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
1 EP in squad and no Mystic you still couldn't kill sh1t. What's your next excuse? What will you say , when i play with twice your KDR , survivals and kills. And you die like a mob in every PK i see you, when will you improve?
As for the Pedja, nice joke , but i could name plenty EA's better then him, starting by Swane , Maxy , Skriilex, Geo , Diogo.
these guys are really better and you are simple braindead person giving 1by1 excuse LoL
i know mouth fight wont be stoped until u prove some thing else
heres mine suck it 2 video and watch ur core member how they died like ants :normal-2: :normal-2:

watch 1st video how u tryhard to kill me but unfortunately you are easy with 1 shot 6:mins 29 second

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
What does that have to do with anything?
Are you trying to prove how hopeless they were, or how you can't do sh1t for them and rq'ed ? Not quiete sure, but i guess both
dont be so quiete sure. i didnt bother about guild enough, yes they were and still are hopeless since most of the players went inactive and we had only shtty ones. it has to do with this cuz u are telling about pk that happened tonight when i wasnt even on nor am in the faction that pk'd against u 
next time u call me moron look at urself, 1st u look so stupid dude  :normal-18:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
these guys are really better and you are simple braindead person giving 1by1 excuse LoL
i know mouth fight wont be stoped until u prove some thing else
heres mine suck it 2 video and watch ur core member how they died like ants :normal-2: :normal-2:

watch 1st video how u tryhard to kill me but unfortunately you are easy with 1 shot 6:mins 29 second
Do you want me to link 20 videos , of how you die during AD ? It's in plenty of my videos, maxy's , marius or geo's. 
Can just link them all if you really want.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i am best ea mg sin ep wb psy in existance theres no1 better

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
i am best ea mg sin ep wb in existance theres no1 better
im better wb than u will ever be  :normal-4:

Offline Bill Dipperly