Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | 神界 Rev MG PoV

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Damn so good. I make big comeback on ep tomorrow 

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
You can't make a come back from being bad

@rev nice video bro '-' 
Indeed it has been awhile since you make >post< :)) Looking forward to more big pks

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Good video dude

OC#1

Love only  :-*

You can't make a come back from being bad

@rev nice video bro '-'
Indeed it has been awhile since you make >post< :)) Looking forward to more big pks

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video , that "music" tho :c

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video and was good pk , welcome back!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video but the intro whas the BEST lel

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
wah okay no wonder artifex sucks air pk and their dds just lol  :normal-2: anyway nice video dumbo

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice video , that "music" tho :c
The music was beat man

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
wah okay no wonder artifex sucks air pk and their dds just lol  :normal-2: anyway nice video dumbo
I'm better then all the DD's in your guild combined + multiplied. You , harpist, charlize, neon , and that other downer veno couldn't even kill me today in PK , and yet you guys kept getting d1cked. Negative KDR EA  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I'm better then all the DD's in your guild combined + multiplied. You , harpist, charlize, neon , and that other downer veno couldn't even kill me today in PK , and yet you guys kept getting d1cked. Negative KDR EA  :normal-2:
yes u know so much about surviving 2eps+mystic best way to survive hehe what better than all DDs only better ea in mass pk than harp is swane u cant compare to them not even in 10 years  :normal-18:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I'm better then all the DD's in your guild combined + multiplied. You , harpist, charlize, neon , and that other downer veno couldn't even kill me today in PK , and yet you guys kept getting d1cked. Negative KDR EA  :normal-2:
Joke of the day, you could say you are one of the best dd on epw :normal-25: unless you need 2 ep 1 mystics to save your ass, me or harpist or shade whatever, we can do anything with 1 ep, thats the difference from your game play ???
already watched your video 3 min or 5 mins, i think i dont need to say about ur game play lmao

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
yes u know so much about surviving 2eps+mystic best way to survive hehe what better than all DDs only better ea in mass pk than harp is swane u cant compare to them not even in 10 years  :normal-18:
Joke of the day, you could say you are one of the best dd on epw :normal-25: unless you need 2 ep 1 mystics to save your ass, me or harpist or shade whatever, we can do anything with 1 ep, thats the difference from your game play ???
already watched your video 3 min or 5 mins, i think i dont need to say about ur game play lmao
1 EP in squad and no Mystic you still couldn't kill sh1t. What's your next excuse? What will you say , when i play with twice your KDR , survivals and kills. And you die like a mob in every PK i see you, when will you improve? 
As for the Pedja, nice joke , but i could name plenty EA's better then him, starting by Swane , Maxy , Skriilex, Geo , Diogo.
And don't be a hypocrite talking about EPs, we both seen who begs for more and more EP's  :normal-2:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
1 EP in squad and no Mystic you still couldn't kill sh1t. What's your next excuse? What will you say , when i play with twice your KDR , survivals and kills. And you die like a mob in every PK i see you, when will you improve?
As for the Pedja, nice joke , but i could name plenty EA's better then him, starting by Swane , Maxy , Skriilex, Geo , Diogo.
And don't be a hypocrite talking about EPs, we both seen who begs for more and more EP's  :normal-2:

man i remember that  :normal-26: the beer was way too good and after all i gave up?  :normal-2: what's the point?
yes i beg for ep cuz back then we had 1ep or 0.5 per pt  :normal-9: not like u 2-4 per pt
yes keep going thru ur guild list but realize they are sht compared to those 2  :normal-18: not every tho but most of them