Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | 神界 Rev MG PoV

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
and any 90iq+ kid has better english than u  :normal-2:
Don't be angry cause you lost + suck
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
See so many people who have not reputation comment on my thread, GM remove comments of unworthyness/reputationless and disrespect towards OC member trying to come @ the royal bloods who are last standing last remaining holy god players who didnt join another guild every OC member is more legendary than anyone if i invite vegetaSS he gain the rep of a god- OC is ten thousand years old the ancestors desire utmost respect and not disrespect from newborn 2k11 players  :police:
Let us divorce and marry again you magnificent creature

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Don't be angry cause you lost + suck
as usually u are trying to make comeback with so many words i can count them on 1 hand
let me repeat it for u, cuz obv u lack memory storage since ur brain is empty which is a paradox, i am not in warning i dont know what happened to heir pks since i left 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
as usually u are trying to make comeback with so many words i can count them on 1 hand
let me repeat it for u, cuz obv u lack memory storage since ur brain is empty which is a paradox, i am not in warning i dont know what happened to heir pks since i left
Where did i state you are ( or not ) in Warning ?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Where did i state you are ( or not ) in Warning ?
u said i lost + suck, where did i lose? only thing i lost is patience and hope for warning  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
u said i lost + suck, where did i lose? only thing i lost is patience and hope for warning  :police:
You really aren't very smart...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Every psychic in Artifex is better then you.
Every EA in Artifex is better then you aswell.
As for your second comment, what 10 WR's , we had 1 WR in that PK ,and most of us weren't even dying ? I didnt die once as you can notice neither did Gaby... So what do you mean by 10 WR's LOL you are retarded
did i said someware that i am good? ???
You are the leaving proof that darwin's theory about evolution was correct :normal-2:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
You really aren't very smart...
nah just those things dont fit u, u arent them stop trying to be them  :normal-2:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
nah just those things dont fit u, u arent them stop trying to be them  :normal-2:
check forum message jakho

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
nah just those things dont fit u, u arent them stop trying to be them  :normal-2:
Is that you barking non sense again thinking you know anything

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Is that you barking non sense again thinking you know anything
I'm 25... The car i have costs more then your ... the apartment i live you can't afford it in 50 years...
The money i make a month you probably make a year ? Do you even a degree? Enlight me, have you ever left your country? Cause i've been in more then 20 different ones.
Before you talk about life i think you should realize you are a little bit of a miserable to even find worthy of compare to my life experience LOL.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I'm 25... The car i have costs more then your ... the apartment i live you can't afford it in 50 years...
The money i make a month you probably make a year ? Do you even a degree? Enlight me, have you ever left your country? Cause i've been in more then 20 different ones.
Before you talk about life i think you should realize you are a little bit of a miserable to even find worthy of compare to my life experience LOL.
So you are saying you wanted to be me , but you can't basically

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
So you are saying you wanted to be me , but you can't basically
i'd rather shoot myself than even think of becoming u
and that was nonsense just like ur replies lol

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
inb4 all is true but never touched a girl
Lol i fak you

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
inb4 all is true but never touched a girl
just so it's clear that's pedro's quote not mine i dont need to show off my real life to get some online respect  :police: