Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | 神界 Rev MG PoV

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Morons, Morons, Morons.
I literally cannot believe you people are even allowed to post.

I was in Salvation on my blademaster when they said "HEY GUYS WE'RE ALL JOINING ARTIFEX WE'LL INV YOU JUST PM ME"
Reading through the comments, until I saw this bullshit. Oh Lord here we go again with the people thinking they know what really went wrong with Salvation.

Lol, you are damn wrong. Yes the hell Salvation was dying due to members leaving off to bigger guilds at the time. Quinn was not going to be active as much anymore, so him and officers decided since the guild salvation wasn't going to have a leader anymore we might as deactivate the guild immediately. No the *** no one said about "HEY GUYS WE ARE ALL MERGING ARTIFEX PM ME AND I WILL GET YOU IN THE GUILD". The message on the website said "all are free to leave the guild". THUS many of the members went to different guilds such as warning, good game. Val, fobas, kobe, and Diogo were in Artifex WAYYYYYYYY before Cynix and I ever joined Artifex. I was in goodgame with Oran, shazadi and Woe and I saw majority of the salvation members that were there made the decision to go there. To basically shut everyone the *** up about salvation "merging" into artifex, there were only a few of us that made the decision to go to artifex, as well as there were people making the decision to join warning and GG. I hope this ***ing answers everyone's statement of "OH MY GOD SALVATION JOINING ARTIFEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", because the ***ing idiots that think they know what happened to the guild really makes me sick.

Ciao. I am not going to waste time going back and forth with anyone that think they know anything about salvation. So think twice before a response. The answer is above. :)
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:00 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
even as an actual opposition to salvation and artifex at the time, i didn't think they merged, not that it really matters. far more of their members joined gg

but like i said, it doesn't matter, most of the people in this server have been in and out of every guild(except xpendables, because we didn't want you), so why even bring it up

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I was going to reply to that cancer, but people have already said what I wanted to say it seems. What is this thread about again? I see like 14 pages of anger.

Nice video
I'm basically 40

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Salvation didn't join in Arti, XP didn't join also :normal-25: Faking idiots
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Salvation didn't join in Arti, XP didn't join also :normal-25: Faking idiots
hey man chill out, invite more pinoys to HangOver maybe you will last more than 2 minutes in normal and air pk :)
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:40 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
Salvation didn't join in Arti, XP didn't join also :normal-25: Faking idiots
I heard HangOver attempt forum pk now that they realise they never get anywhere in game!!!
Forever in love

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I'm sure their new home is amazing!  :normal-25:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Damn why all the good stuff happen when i sleep :(
Ontopic (lol)
I see much anger and ppl trying to "justify" their action like anyone cares.
I did read all replys and i saw the typical xpendable dogs "ganking" on some (Clones) spamming how good they are so ppl believe them in the end :normal-2:
Pedro as usual uses search on forums everytime he logs types "Artifex" on the serachbox and starts spamming any thread he finds naming Artifex repeating on how good they are :normal-2:
Keep it guys its fun :police:
P.s i forgot to mention that this video shows clearly how lost arti is without 10 bms pushing 30 ppl to africa and how useless Artifex(mention the word so pedro finds the post)dd's  are :normal-2:
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:16 pm by IceNiki

Disrupted

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
See so many people who have not reputation comment on my thread, GM remove comments of unworthyness/reputationless and disrespect towards OC member trying to come @ the royal bloods who are last standing last remaining holy god players who didnt join another guild every OC member is more legendary than anyone if i invite vegetaSS he gain the rep of a god- OC is ten thousand years old the ancestors desire utmost respect and not disrespect from newborn 2k11 players  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
so much anger lol. Surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Damn why all the good stuff happen when i sleep :(
Ontopic (lol)
I see much anger and ppl trying to "justify" their action like anyone cares.
I did read all replys and i saw the typical xpendable dogs "ganking" on some (Clones) spamming how good they are so ppl believe them in the end :normal-2:
Pedro as usual uses search on forums everytime he logs types "Artifex" on the serachbox and starts spamming any thread he finds naming Artifex repeating on how good they are :normal-2:
Keep it guys its fun :police:
P.s i forgot to mention that this video shows clearly how lost arti is without 10 bms pushing 30 ppl to africa and how useless Artifex(mention the word so pedro finds the post)dd's  are :normal-2:
Every psychic in Artifex is better then you.
Every EA in Artifex is better then you aswell.
As for your second comment, what 10 WR's , we had 1 WR in that PK ,and most of us weren't even dying ? I didnt die once as you can notice neither did Gaby... So what do you mean by 10 WR's LOL you are retarded
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
you are all sad
lego Tera '-'

Offline Dev

• Old Player
See so many people who have not reputation comment on my thread, GM remove comments of unworthyness/reputationless and disrespect towards OC member trying to come @ the royal bloods who are last standing last remaining holy god players who didnt join another guild every OC member is more legendary than anyone if i invite vegetaSS he gain the rep of a god- OC is ten thousand years old the ancestors desire utmost respect and not disrespect from newborn 2k11 players  :police:
Bro, we are the oldest.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Every psychic in Artifex is better then you.
Every EA in Artifex is better then you aswell.
As for your second comment, what 10 WR's , we had 1 WR in that PK ,and most of us weren't even dying ? I didnt die once as you can notice neither did Gaby... So what do you mean by 10 WR's LOL you are retarded
and any 90iq+ kid has better english than u  :normal-2: