Epic Perfect World

continuous lag and massive lag spikes

Offline maggied

• Beginner
I have been trying to play Epicpw for the last couple of weeks the lag and lag spikes have been so bad the game is almost unplayable I have reverified the client on multiple occasions have tried running with Epic being the only program open, have tried all server options nothing seems to make a difference. I am not having difficulties with any other programmes/games I usually play

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Same tbh, it was completely fine until the last patch

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
ur not the only person .....

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
call the geek squad, a lagromancer is running about

eternalagony23

Yea everyone's been suffering the same thing. Massive delays around one specific time everyday. 

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
call the geek squad, a lagromancer is running about

lmaooooo omg too funny.

I dc'ed last night on link 2 but I haven't really lagged. :/  I've been staying on link 3 and haven't been lagging there. Hmm
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

lmaooooo omg too funny.

I dc'ed last night on link 2 but I haven't really lagged. :/  I've been staying on link 3 and haven't been lagging there. Hmm
http://prntscr.com/7ro6uv

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Seriously though, I dc A LOT on link 2. However, my net sometimes drops, so I can't tell the difference half the time. However, there has been massive lag spikes (pings average is 800 on laptop) even on my gaming pc (average is 100). I'm forced to use link 2 because the rest have crazy delay. Don't worry though, you'll get used to it and find ways to play around it.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Bump because this is getting worse everyday 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
wtf what dcs what lag :-\. idont dc only 100 ms no delay

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Issue started 2/3 months ago. If they haven't done anything about it by now, it's likely that they won't.  :-[

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
maybe you guys could post where you are generally located. might find a pattern other than random cries to fix it

Offline ...

• Old Player
I played today on link 2 with 100 ms and 90 fps, so it's not accurate to say its unplayable at least for me i guess, but yea sometimes it does get quite heavy and drives me mad, but gm's definitely need to take in consideration the lagging issues.